List Books Supposing Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3)
| Original Title: | Strength from Loyalty |
| Series: | Lost Kings MC #3 |

Autumn Jones Lake
Ebook | Pages: 368 pages Rating: 4.34 | 3255 Users | 262 Reviews
Describe Out Of Books Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3)
| Title | : | Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3) |
| Author | : | Autumn Jones Lake |
| Book Format | : | Ebook |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 368 pages |
| Published | : | (first published March 17th 2015) |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance |
Rendition To Books Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3)
Struggling attorney, Hope Kendall loves her outlaw, biker boyfriend, Rochlan “Rock” North with all her heart, but the questionable activities his motorcycle club are involved in are about to threaten the legal career she’s not even sure she still wants.Rock finally has the support of all his officers to bring Hope deeper into the inner circle of the Lost Kings MC. When his offer to have the club help her out of her legal predicament is met with hostility, he’s once again forced to question whether they are able to make their drastic differences work for the long haul.
A near death makes any squabble seem insignificant but puts a cloud over their future. And while Rock has been working hard to give Hope the honesty she craves, one secret she’s been keeping all along may finally drive them apart for good.
Rating Out Of Books Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3)
Ratings: 4.34 From 3255 Users | 262 ReviewsAppraise Out Of Books Strength from Loyalty (Lost Kings MC #3)
I had this book sitting on my app for a bit. Not because I didn't want to read it but because if I read it it may be the end.... For a while. I loved this series it's so well written. The characters are endearing. I laughed, I cried and I may have even snorted a few times. Do yourself a favour and read this series. They are all great.Re-read: 12.8.19
WHERE TO START?I can't remember the last time I read a book that grabbed my heart and wouldn't let go. Strength From Loyalty did, almost from the first chapter.Lost Kings MC remains my favorite MC series. It's well written. The sex is panty-melting. It's got humor and heart. It's gritty but not gratuitously violent. The men are domineering alphas who actually respect the women they care about (what a novel concept!). Each and every character has their own unique voice, which I bet is hard to do

Seriously freaking loving these books!!So happy there's about a million of them in the series! ;)
I love the Lost Kings.Hope is one of my favorite characters, she stays true to who she is. Rock is her perfect match. Together they are awsome. I love the Lost Kings and can't wait for more.
5 Sparkling Gorgeous Rock and Hope StarsI WAS GIVEN AN ARC OF STRENGTH FROM LOYALTY IN EXCHANGE FOR AN HONEST REVIEW. RECEIVED WITH THANKS. (and much happy dancing and squealing)I only discovered Autumn Jones Lake's Lost Kings MC books about 3 months ago. The first one, Slow Burn , hooked me from the start. It was a refreshingly different plot with fantastic characters. Then the second book, Corrupting Cinderella (love that title btw) continued with the story of Hope and Rock's relationship. So,
I love the unique flavor that Autumn brings to the MC world. I love that Hope isn't your typical "biker babe" and the struggles that it brings to her relationship with Rock. In this story Autumn continues to explore the different dynamics of their complicated relationship not to mention all of the personal tragedy that surrounds them as a couple, them individually and then the other members of the club. She makes the struggle for them to maintain their relationship while remaining true to their


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.