Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1) 
Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead.
My review of Immortal Beloved on my blogThis is probably going to be a short review because I just loved the book without much of a reason as to why!Immortal Beloved is about Nastasya, an over 400 year old Immortal , which is just a regular human who is immortal, but can also perform magick. After 100 years of living the same crazy life shes been living, she decides she needs change after her best friend creates dark magic that bothers her. She leaves England and ends up in Massachusetts were
Not for the first time, I am intensely annoyed at whoever named this book. Actually, this series as a whole. If you're anything like me, then you've been burned by the YA Paranormal Genre too many times to count and have solidly shut and locked that door behind you, burning the key while you're at it. Yup, that's right, I have moved onto brighter - more satisfying - pastures. Thus, you can imagine my surprise when I was recommended Immortal Beloved by a close and trusted friend. In my mind, the

Immortal Beloved is now one of my favourite PNR/UF series.This trilogy reminded me of the Vampire Academy books, except much improved in basically every aspect.I liked almost all the characters, which is rare for me. It's set in sort a centre for troubled Immortals so everyone was flawed, yet interesting and totally relatable. Nasty was such a great heroine and I loved seeing her character develop throughout the series. What I liked most about her was her sense of humour. There was a couple
Something about this novel captivated me, as is always the case with Cate Tiernan novels. Pinning it down is often curious.As a huge fan of Cate Tiernans Sweep and Balefire series', I was hesitant to read these, fearing they might not be as good. While I will always reserve a deep connection and love, of the Sweep series especially, it having been essential to influencing me as I grew from a teenage boy, into a young adult, I thoroughly enjoyed the mystery set forth and subsequently revealed in
I picked this up as an ARC at ALA, mostly because I saw the words "Viking god" on the back, then promptly stuck it on the bottom of my "to read" pile. MISTAKE! I should have read it immediately! What a fabulous book! I was giddy as I read it. GIDDY!First of all in our things to love: our protag, Nastasya, a name that I didn't care for, and thought on the first page, "I'm going to hate her soon, because of her name." But it isn't her real name, it's not even close, and the reason why no one has
Whoa, y'all. I got so much more out of this book than I was expecting. Of course, I'd never have picked it up if I didn't think I'd be intrigued by it, but I didn't expect it to strike me as anything above average.Well, turns out...it did. Nastasya and Reyn are great characters: both with captivating personalities and backgrounds. I can't wait to see where their story goes next. I love the sparks they throw off each other: the love/hate thing they have going is very realistic and believable, the
Cate Tiernan
Hardcover | Pages: 407 pages Rating: 4.1 | 13727 Users | 1406 Reviews

List Epithetical Books Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1)
| Title | : | Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1) |
| Author | : | Cate Tiernan |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 407 pages |
| Published | : | September 7th 2010 by Little, Brown Books for Young Readers |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Romance. Magic |
Representaion Toward Books Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1)
Nastasya has spent the last century living as a spoiled, drugged-out party girl. She feels nothing and cares for no one. But when she witnesses her best friend, a Dark Immortal, torture a human, she realizes something's got to change. She seeks refuge at a rehab for wayward immortals, where she meets the gorgeous, undeniably sexy Reyn, who seems inexplicably linked to her past.Nastasya finally begins to deal with life, and even feels safe--until the night she learns that someone wants her dead.
Itemize Books In Favor Of Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1)
| Original Title: | Immortal Beloved |
| ISBN: | 0316035920 (ISBN13: 9780316035927) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Immortal Beloved #1 |
| Characters: | Nastasya Crowe, Reyn |
Rating Epithetical Books Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1)
Ratings: 4.1 From 13727 Users | 1406 ReviewsWrite Up Epithetical Books Immortal Beloved (Immortal Beloved #1)
I LOVE this story. I LOVE it so much, I stopped reading it. I will control myself and wait for the other two books in the trilogy to come out so that I won't sit around bemoaning the wait. I am so into this story, so into the guy, that I just need to back off. This is the type of teen book that easily satifies an adult reader. These charactars are less immortal teenagers than immortal beings that happen to look like teens, but don't necessarily act like them. The charactar's navigation of theMy review of Immortal Beloved on my blogThis is probably going to be a short review because I just loved the book without much of a reason as to why!Immortal Beloved is about Nastasya, an over 400 year old Immortal , which is just a regular human who is immortal, but can also perform magick. After 100 years of living the same crazy life shes been living, she decides she needs change after her best friend creates dark magic that bothers her. She leaves England and ends up in Massachusetts were
Not for the first time, I am intensely annoyed at whoever named this book. Actually, this series as a whole. If you're anything like me, then you've been burned by the YA Paranormal Genre too many times to count and have solidly shut and locked that door behind you, burning the key while you're at it. Yup, that's right, I have moved onto brighter - more satisfying - pastures. Thus, you can imagine my surprise when I was recommended Immortal Beloved by a close and trusted friend. In my mind, the

Immortal Beloved is now one of my favourite PNR/UF series.This trilogy reminded me of the Vampire Academy books, except much improved in basically every aspect.I liked almost all the characters, which is rare for me. It's set in sort a centre for troubled Immortals so everyone was flawed, yet interesting and totally relatable. Nasty was such a great heroine and I loved seeing her character develop throughout the series. What I liked most about her was her sense of humour. There was a couple
Something about this novel captivated me, as is always the case with Cate Tiernan novels. Pinning it down is often curious.As a huge fan of Cate Tiernans Sweep and Balefire series', I was hesitant to read these, fearing they might not be as good. While I will always reserve a deep connection and love, of the Sweep series especially, it having been essential to influencing me as I grew from a teenage boy, into a young adult, I thoroughly enjoyed the mystery set forth and subsequently revealed in
I picked this up as an ARC at ALA, mostly because I saw the words "Viking god" on the back, then promptly stuck it on the bottom of my "to read" pile. MISTAKE! I should have read it immediately! What a fabulous book! I was giddy as I read it. GIDDY!First of all in our things to love: our protag, Nastasya, a name that I didn't care for, and thought on the first page, "I'm going to hate her soon, because of her name." But it isn't her real name, it's not even close, and the reason why no one has
Whoa, y'all. I got so much more out of this book than I was expecting. Of course, I'd never have picked it up if I didn't think I'd be intrigued by it, but I didn't expect it to strike me as anything above average.Well, turns out...it did. Nastasya and Reyn are great characters: both with captivating personalities and backgrounds. I can't wait to see where their story goes next. I love the sparks they throw off each other: the love/hate thing they have going is very realistic and believable, the


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.