Books Free A Simple Plan Download Online

Share:
Books Free A Simple Plan  Download Online
A Simple Plan Paperback | Pages: 432 pages
Rating: 3.9 | 25040 Users | 1256 Reviews

Details Books During A Simple Plan

Original Title: A Simple Plan
ISBN: 0307279952 (ISBN13: 9780307279958)
Characters: Hank, Jacob, Sara, Lou
Setting: Ohio,1987(United States)
Literary Awards: Martin Beck Award (1995), このミステリーがすごい! for Best Translated Mystery Novel of the Year in Japan (1995)

Description In Pursuance Of Books A Simple Plan

Two brothers and their friend stumble upon the wreckage of a plane–the pilot is dead and his duffle bag contains four million dollars in cash. In order to hide, keep, and share the fortune, these ordinary men all agree to a simple plan.

Be Specific About About Books A Simple Plan

Title:A Simple Plan
Author:Scott B. Smith
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 432 pages
Published:October 24th 2006 by Vintage (first published August 31st 1993)
Categories:Fiction. Thriller. Mystery. Crime. Suspense. Drama. Novels

Rating About Books A Simple Plan
Ratings: 3.9 From 25040 Users | 1256 Reviews

Crit About Books A Simple Plan
Holy shit. I am speechless.

I love bookmarks. My favorites are color postcards, or airline boarding passes I hold onto. I have no problem using these to mark my place in a book and pick up with it the next day or the days after. The exception to this are books like A Simple Plan, the debut novel by Scott B. Smith that I stayed up until 3:05 a.m. on a Saturday night/ Sunday morning to finish. I had to. Published in 1993, its premise is not new and one that many have asked ourselves: If you found millions of dollars in cash,

By doing one wrong thing, I thought I could make everything right. Scott B. Smith, A Simple PlanSPOILERS:Well there is always that one person who just wonders what he or she missed..and with this book that person is me.I am going against the grain here. I did not love it. Liked it..yes. Held my attention..yes. Was it well written and atmospheric? Yes. Was there a great moral message? Yes.But I did not find this book to be amazing or anything. I skimmed some reviews and there are others who feel

I liked this book a lot! It was very easy to identify with Hank, the protagonist of this story. Imagine that you and your two siblings find a bag full of money in a plane that crashed that no one has yet discovered. Would you keep it or not? That is the gist of this story. Just think about how one simple lie in your life could spiral out of control...into more lies and things MUCH worse than that, even. That's exactly what happened here, It was very easy to take the next step with Hank, and then

I finished A Simple Plan a few days ago, and here I am sitting at work, eating a Lara Bar on my lunch break, and Im still thinking about it. I hope to watch the movie tonight so I can just get all of this Simple Plan stuff out of my system. The book, not the cheesy pop punk band. The plan is simple, and the story itself is pretty simple, too. Two brothers and a friend find a wrecked plane with a whole bunch of money inside so they decide to take the money, wait six months, and then split it all

Yeah, baby. A step by step descent into a very private hell. Four stars from me. This was a hundred per cent better than most thrillers & crime fiction I ever read because it didnt ask you to suspend any one tiny part of your disbelief, there were no outrageous circumstances, no floridly crazed villains, no coincidences, no corpse that did not follow on logically from the corpse before it. Scott Smith comes up with a felicitous phrase to describe what I mean on page 237:It had the disorderly

Bad idea fairy runs amok.This is the slippery slope of decision-making, from dumb to bad to worse to WTF?! It reads like a movie, not subtle and disturbing amount of detail on the dreadful minutiae of sad lives. It's entertaining if you like slow train wrecks. I won't remember it by next week. So what have we all learned from this?Drive your own car and meet up.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.