Point Books Toward Gazing Into the Eternal
| Edition Language: | English |
Belzebuub
Paperback | Pages: 208 pages Rating: 4.58 | 69 Users | 25 Reviews
Interpretation Conducive To Books Gazing Into the Eternal
From the back cover of Belzebuub's Gazing into the Eternal: Within you lies a latent potential far greater than you realize. Your life is the most precious of gifts; it is an opportunity to find inner peace, a pathway to explore the spiritual, and a tool to probe the deepest mysteries of life and death.From the cause of suffering and the dire state of our world, to overcoming negativity and achieving spiritual awakening, Belzebuub answers some of the deepest questions we face to reveal the existence of Gnosis, the knowledge of the heart and how spirituality is an objective, personal search. Gain profound insight into life’s higher purpose and how to explore key spiritual mysteries with the tangible goal of attaining permanent happiness and inner peace.

Define Epithetical Books Gazing Into the Eternal
| Title | : | Gazing Into the Eternal |
| Author | : | Belzebuub |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 208 pages |
| Published | : | March 1st 2010 by Absolute Publishing LLC |
| Categories | : | Spirituality. Religion |
Rating Epithetical Books Gazing Into the Eternal
Ratings: 4.58 From 69 Users | 25 ReviewsWeigh Up Epithetical Books Gazing Into the Eternal
I think this is my favorite of Belzebuub's books, because it makes you really reflect. I can sit down with this book, and just take a chapter, and reflect on it, and it puts my life in a spiritual context, helping me investigate what's really important, and what I really want in my life. I need to re-read this, though, it's been a while since I've made it through.Amidst a tumultuous sea of new age books there lies this gem. Gazing into the Eternal by Belzebuub, brings to light the most important questions about life in a fascinating and yet practical way. To look with depth into subjects such as what happens when we die, what are we really here for...How can we change and live more spiritual lives? This is a book of knowledge which doesn't end even after you've finished it. Re-reading it later you will only discover more and more. I highly recommend this
I read the paperback version when it first came out, and found it about the best introduction to spirituality you can find today. Belzebuub explains profound, universal mystical concepts in a way that is so clear, direct and simple, yet truly striking in its depth and eloquence. Open your heart to the message in this book, listen to its guidance, and you may find many amazing opportunities can open to you. Discovering, exploring and developing the hidden potential we all have to take an

"To live without love for others is to live in aridity, to be self-serving and fruitless. To live without understanding is to live without sense or purpose. To live without awareness is to live as the deaf, blind and dumb in a world of vibrant light and sound." From Gazing into the Eternal by Belzebuub. This is one of those few rare books that speak to the heart.Belzebuub puts together his own experience along with a greater message which can be found in so many traditions and mystical teachings
I was looking forward to this book and wasn't disappointed when I opened it.. The reflections and talks within give a huge boost to any inner investigation in life, as I've found with Belzebuub's topics from when I first read his writings to today.Every fundamental topic in spirituality I could think of is covered, and done so in such a way that just reading a few paragraphs or even sentences each day is enough to help in daily life.
Using the language which is easy to understand, the author guides the reader through many great spiritual themes and practical excercises. Very natural reading. It gives me a lot of strengths and hope, when I read even just few paragraphs.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.