Books Online Download The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1) Free

Share:

Specify Books In Pursuance Of The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)

ISBN: 0062070401 (ISBN13: 9780062070401)
Edition Language: English
Series: Seven Wonders #1
Literary Awards: Pennsylvania Young Readers' Choice Award Nominee for Grades 6-8 (2017)
Books Online Download The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1) Free
The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1) Hardcover | Pages: 348 pages
Rating: 3.85 | 12772 Users | 1108 Reviews

Present Epithetical Books The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)

Title:The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)
Author:Peter Lerangis
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 348 pages
Published:February 5th 2013 by HarperCollins
Categories:Fantasy. Childrens. Middle Grade. Young Adult. Adventure. Mythology. Fiction

Chronicle As Books The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)

One Boy

Jack McKinley is an ordinary kid with an extraordinary problem. In a few months, he’s going to die.

One Mission

Jack needs to find seven magic loculi that, when combined, have the power to cure him.

One Problem

The loculi are the relics of a lost civilization and haven’t been seen in thousands of years.

Seven Wonders

Because they’re hidden in the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World.

Rating Epithetical Books The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)
Ratings: 3.85 From 12772 Users | 1108 Reviews

Crit Epithetical Books The Colossus Rises (Seven Wonders #1)
13 year old Jack Mckinley got hit by a car one morning and almost died in the operating table. When he woke up, he realized he was no longer in a hospital where he was rushed into but instead he was transported in a remote place, completely far from where he lives, known as the Karai Institute. There he discovered through the help of Professor Bhegad that he has a rare genetic marker called as the G7W and he needed to get the treatment which the Karai institute can provide or he's going to die.



2.5Ehh....It was alright. I know it has a Percy Jackson/Michael Vey vibe, but it felt like your run-of-the-mill Middle Grade Fantasy/Adventure story. It did keep me entertained and I like the general plot of the story, though.

Do you know the term deja vu? When you have this odd feeling I've been here before, even though you know you haven't? That feeling is considered to be a fantasy, too. But research shows that deja vu is a connection to something realsome past event that left an unanswered question.It's been a year since I first read this one and now I finally decided to re-read it and then the next books because I already have the book two! I stumbled upon this book years ago and I really wanted it immediately

I truly wanted to like this book. On the whole, I love YA fantasy, and after reading so many reviews comparing this book to the Percy Jackson series, I looked forward to a wonderful read. Then there's Peter Lerangis' pedigree as an author: having published so many books, and received so much acclaim, I felt confident an evening with this book would be well spent.How wrong I was.There is no character development here. Rather, we're introduced to Jack in the first character. He's a 13-year-old kid

So this series is often compared with Percy Jackson and the Olympians for good reason. Its a big adventure and you only get the first taste in this book. Peter Lerangis is pretty well known for his other Ya Series "39 Clues" which is a big hit at home. I saw the book and kept thinking I knew the author. Then it dawned on me the Clues book. So I put it in the Queue. I really like adventure books specially when they have mysteries at the end of the proverbial rainbow. The first kid we meet is Jack

Okay, this book looks like it's trying painfully hard to be Percy JacksonI mean the style of the cover, the font, the blurb from Rick Riordan. It's kind of cringe-worthy.... But it's working on me and I'll probably read it anyway. It sounds pretty cool.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.