List Books To The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1)
| Original Title: | The Initiation (The Secret Circle, #1) |
| ISBN: | 0061067121 (ISBN13: 9780061067129) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Secret Circle #1 |
| Characters: | Nick Armstrong, Cassie Blake, Faye Chamberlain, Diana Meade, Adam Conant, Laurel Quincey, Melanie Glaser, Deborah Armstrong, Chris Henderson, Doug Henderson, Susan Whitler |
| Setting: | New Salem, Massachusetts(United States) |
L.J. Smith
Paperback | Pages: 320 pages Rating: 3.81 | 15646 Users | 686 Reviews
Interpretation In Pursuance Of Books The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1)
I read this trilogy so many times as a teen that I had to buy a whole new set of books since they were so worn out. And then I pretty much wore those out too. I think the novels definitely qualify as guilty pleasures. I hadn't touched the books in years but when I was moving, I happened to come across my tattered copy and decided to open it up again. To my surprise, I tore through them in about a day and a half! At the age of 25, after having read these books about a dozen times, I found myself staying awake waaaay past my bed time to get that "one last chapter." I think that should say it all.
Define Epithetical Books The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1)
| Title | : | The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 320 pages |
| Published | : | 1992 by HarperPrism |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Witches. Romance. Magic |
Rating Epithetical Books The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1)
Ratings: 3.81 From 15646 Users | 686 ReviewsNotice Epithetical Books The Initiation (The Secret Circle #1)
Is this a masterpiece? No, its not, but it was interesting. Im glad I went in not expecting much because if I did I wouldve been very disappointed. The writing is simple so you just fly through the pages, the characters dont expect anything complex. One thing that did annoy me was how the main character was in love after only seeing the dude one time, but its fate so okay.I primarily picked it up for an O.W.L.s task, but maybe Ill continue it to find out what happens since the TV series wasDepending On Your Personal Preferences: There is a large cast and I might even say that the novel is character-driven. The characters are easy to attach to if you watched the TV show. It seems like the story is setting us up for an antagonist with a redemption arc (which is a trope that I personally love).Why You Might Bump This Down On Your TBR: The characters all seem to be white and straight? The trope of girl-hate is glaringly present. The plot is basic YA paranormal from the time it was
I only read this because I started watching the CW series which really drew me into the storyline. However, the TV show is completely different, as the book only seems to function as a basic set-up for it.My thoughts on the first part of the book series: It's a fast read, quite a page-turner. But its writing style - oh my. Some parts are just repetitive and there's a clear overuse of adjectives. Its tone isn't much better either. I mean some parts were really great, but others - way too

Total Cliche for a magic book to take place in New Salem.Ironic. Cassie is an interesting character. She doesnt want to be there. She feels out of place and really just wants to go home. Nobody wants to be her friend and it is making her very upset, she really doesnt want to be there. Through the beginning of the book there are subtle hints of magic that Cassie keeps seeing but she doesnt think that it is even possible so she ignores it, that is until the Club approaches her. Then she knows she
Not too bad, but not great. I hoped it got better, but it didn't. Another series I'm never going to finish.
I read this trilogy so many times as a teen that I had to buy a whole new set of books since they were so worn out. And then I pretty much wore those out too. I think the novels definitely qualify as guilty pleasures. I hadn't touched the books in years but when I was moving, I happened to come across my tattered copy and decided to open it up again. To my surprise, I tore through them in about a day and a half! At the age of 25, after having read these books about a dozen times, I found myself
This first book is amazing! No wonder it was made into a TV show! I really love it! Though I must admit, the book is better than the TV adaptation! They changed a lot of things from the number of characters, plots, names and even their appearances! JEEZ! :( I can't wait to read the other books in this series! I really feel sympathy towards Cassie! Poor Cassie! Why is it Adam and Diana needs to be together? :'( I always wonder if Cassie's mom never left New Salem, is there a possibility Adam and


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.