Specify Books Toward Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
| Original Title: | Vicious ASIN B01NCQOPFD |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Sinners of Saint #1 |
| Characters: | Vicious Spencer, Emilia LeBlanc, Rosie LeBlanc, Dean Cole, Trent Rexroth, Jaimie Followhill, Melody Greene |
| Setting: | New York City, New York(United States) Todos Santos, California(United States) San Diego, California(United States) |
| Literary Awards: | Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Romance (2017) |

L.J. Shen
Kindle Edition | Pages: 339 pages Rating: 4.17 | 52164 Users | 5867 Reviews
Details Regarding Books Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
| Title | : | Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1) |
| Author | : | L.J. Shen |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | 1st Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 339 pages |
| Published | : | December 27th 2016 by L.J. Shen |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance. Dark. Adult. Sociology. Abuse |
Ilustration Conducive To Books Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
EmiliaThey say love and hate are the same feelings experienced under different circumstances, and it’s true. The man who comes to me in my dreams also haunts me in my nightmares. He is a brilliant lawyer. A skilled criminal. A beautiful liar. A bully and a savior, a monster and a lover.
Ten years ago, he made me run away from the small town where we lived. Now, he came for me in New York, and he isn’t leaving until he takes me with him.
Vicious
She is a starving artist. Pretty and evasive like cherry blossom. Ten years ago, she barged into my life unannounced and turned everything upside down. She paid the price.
Emilia LeBlanc is completely off-limits, my best friend’s ex-girlfriend. The woman who knows my darkest secret, and the daughter of the cheap Help we hired to take care of our estate. That should deter me from chasing her, but it doesn’t. So she hates me. Big fucking deal. She better get used to me.
Rating Regarding Books Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
Ratings: 4.17 From 52164 Users | 5867 ReviewsEvaluate Regarding Books Vicious (Sinners of Saint #1)
VICIOUS by L.J. Shen is my first read by this author AND my first read of the year! And what a read!!! This ennemies-to-lovers story gave me one hell of a book hangover and I could not put it down. Emilia and Barons love story is anything but a normal or ordinary one. You will love it or hate it, because there is nothing in between and at times it could be very unpleasant for some readers who do not take cold jerk hero lightly...:D Personally I was hooked from the very first page!2 EVERYBODY LOVED IT BUT ME STARSNO IT DID NOT WORK FOR ME! Basically, this was me the entire book..Well, I will freely admit that I am NOT the intended audience for this one. This is very clear to me now. PLEASE EXCUSE THE SPOILER RANT BELOW!To say I mostly hated this book would be putting it mildly. It was very Young adult with physical abuse, verbal abuse, bullying, humiliation, random sexual hookup, and revenge f*cks on ex-boyfriend bed and blackmailing mom and pop and not to mention

4.5 stars!!! This is not a relationship. Its two people fucking the obsession out of each other. For those of you that love a good enemies to lovers story, this book is pure gold. Vicious is the best kind of asshole. He and Emilia meet when theyre teenagers and they have a complicated relationship.Barron Vicious Spencer runs All Saints High, along with his three best friends known as the HotHoles. Hes the most ruthless of them all. When Emilia LeBlanc moves into his family home (her parents
VICIOUS: This is the first book I've read by this author, but by God the feels that come at you full throttle once you open that first page and inhale that first chapter are indescribable. This is Spoken in 'Dual Perspectives' and flashes from 'Past to Present' effectively. Rich boy, Poor girl (The help) My obsession...My muse...My enemy (Aged Seventeen - PAST) A coming of age novel which kicks starts off in the past, ten years prior when Emilia LeBlancs family move in to the
Me to everything LJ Shen writes: The queen of assholes is back and Vicious is the new reigning king. I didn't think anything or anything could top Troy motherfucking Brennan, but my man Vic did just that. Vicious ticked all my boxes: enemies to lovers, angsty plot, mean boy hero, and badass slash quirky heroine. LJ Shen is known for her addictive, smart, and sarcastic writing style, and though this was chock full of all of the above, Vicious was just so. much. more. I love watching these
5+ "Obsessed" Stars I'm obsessed. Vicious is obsessed. Emilia is obsessed. WE'RE ALL OBSESSED. And I LOVE IT. LJ Shen is who I want to be when I grow up (Shhh. I know I'm a tad older than her but come on). She seriously continues to blow me away with her words, her wit, her ability to take a story and make me believe it all and her skill as she gets better each and every time she writes a book. This standalone in the Sinners of Saint Series is Ms. Shen's best work yet and I am absolutely


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.