Declare Books To Something Like Fate
| Original Title: | Something Like Fate |
| ISBN: | 0670011460 (ISBN13: 9780670011469) |
| Edition Language: | English URL https://www.susanecolasanti.com/books/something-like-fate/ |
| Characters: | Jason (Argonaut), Blake, Erin, Lani |

Susane Colasanti
Hardcover | Pages: 268 pages Rating: 3.71 | 19079 Users | 1336 Reviews
Details Based On Books Something Like Fate
| Title | : | Something Like Fate |
| Author | : | Susane Colasanti |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | First Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 268 pages |
| Published | : | May 4th 2010 by Viking Juvenile |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Romance. Contemporary. Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Realistic Fiction |
Interpretation During Books Something Like Fate
Lani and Erin are bonded for life. One thing that connects them is their fascination of fate. Lani wonders how much of our lives has already been decided and how much we can actually influence. Since the Unknown can unexpectedly change our lives forever, how much can we really control?From the minute Lani meets Jason, she can't deny the intense connection they share. It feels like she's known him forever. She's not sure if he feels it, too. But it doesn't matter. Because Jason is Erin's boyfriend. Lani is determined to ignore her feelings for Jason, no matter how powerful they are, rather than risk hurting her best friend.
How long can Lani keep running from the boy who might be her destiny?
Rating Based On Books Something Like Fate
Ratings: 3.71 From 19079 Users | 1336 ReviewsRate Based On Books Something Like Fate
What can I say, your Best friend tells you she has this crush on this boy and she wants you to meet him, with her.You agree, the next couple of weeks, he eats lunch with you and teaches you this code he made.Your Best Friend is totally okay with it, because you guys are becoming friends.Then everything goes down hill, half way through this book I could tell he had a crush on her.I completely enjoyed this book. After reading this book I couldn't stop myself from going out to all my local libraries and finding all the other books that Susane Colasanti had available. Her books are very close to the heart of what teenagers really go through. I connected with the characters very well. I cried when the situations got too intense and I laughed when I couldn't control it. I give this book 4.5/5 stars.
I can't help it, but I love cutesy YA romantic books- that's why I ended up giving this three stars. It was a fast read, thank goodness, because I really detested (strong word I know, but that's how I felt) the writing style. I'm from California and I use the words "like" and "really" a lot. I would probably be really (ha, see) embarrassed if I went back and read a lot of my reviews. I'm sure I would see those words everywhere. But, they are only reviews. These words were used obsessively. I

I'm giving this book a solid 3 because I'm feeling generous and I enjoyed parts of this story. It wasn't at all what I had expected, I have read a book like this before and it was 10x better than this.The writing in this story wasn't mature enough for my standards or age. I felt like I was reading my journal from when I was 10 years old. I also didn't like the characters because they didn't feel like real teenagers to me. I'm 17 and nobody I know talks like this or acts like this. We might use
I was very excited to read this book as a nice little enjoyment for summer. Boy oh boy.... No matter what, if I start to read some thing, I have to finish it. I was very close to just ending the book in the middle, but I had to keep telling myself to finish it so my money wasn't wasted.Don't get me wrong, the storyline was great! It had so much potential. But I felt like the first person style and the writing made me feel like I was, 'like, a total valley giiirllllll'. Also, the story was
Gah, this was such a lame YA book!! I had never read anything from this author before and I think I saw her blurbbed on the back of someone else, which is how I got her name. Not a bad book, just so so so boring. Two girls are best friends. Main Girl is protag and the voice of the story. Girl Friend starts dating some random from school and before you know it, Main Girl likes him too, shocker! Gah, you can see where this is going already. Girl Friend leaves town for the summer for camp or
This book was okay. It was a love triangle theme with lots of typical high school drama. I just didn't really like the characters because they weren't that relatable. Lani and Erin were best friends who shared a tragic past -- they were in a car accident together and Erin had saved Lani's life. So they were really close. Plus, they were quite obsessed with the idea of fate and destiny; meaning that they liked astrology, palm reading, tarot cards and etc.They also had a gay friend named Blake but


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.