Specify Books To Touch Me (Touch #1)
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Touch #1 |
T.H. Snyder
Kindle Edition | Pages: 282 pages Rating: 3.77 | 753 Users | 184 Reviews

Itemize Based On Books Touch Me (Touch #1)
| Title | : | Touch Me (Touch #1) |
| Author | : | T.H. Snyder |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | 1 |
| Pages | : | Pages: 282 pages |
| Published | : | August 26th 2013 by t. h. snyder |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary. Contemporary Romance |
Explanation In Pursuance Of Books Touch Me (Touch #1)
Char is a focused and driven career woman who's had a relationship she would rather choose to forget, but can't. Riley is a pure gentleman who can easily leave the past where it belongs, behind him.Some people believe in fate where others deem it a coincidence. Char and Riley are meant to be together, so life just happens to make sure they are in the right place at the right time.
But is that enough?
You’ll be falling in love with this dynamic duo as they find out who they are and why fate keeps making sure their lives are intertwined.
Their differences are what make them all too similar, and throughout the course of their journey there is one thing that always brings them back together...the need for each other's touch.
Rating Based On Books Touch Me (Touch #1)
Ratings: 3.77 From 753 Users | 184 ReviewsDiscuss Based On Books Touch Me (Touch #1)
I was fortunate to be a beta-reader of an ARC of this book and this is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!! The story is sooo good! I started reading it and could not put it down until I finished it! I lost myself in the story so much that I had to go back and re-read to check for edits. I loved it just as much the second time through! It is one of those romance stories that grabs you and keeps you reading! The characters are well developed, the story line is captivating, and for all of you who hate3.5-4 Stars! Touch Me is the story of Char and Riley.Char has a great job, awesome parents, a sister who drives her crazy- but she loves dearly, and a best friend named Derrick. Shes got it all. Except a man. The last one she had broke her trust and treated her poorly. She would rather be single than go through that again.Riley just moved to Boston because of some family/job issues. Luckily, he finds an ad on Craigs list to room with a guy named Derrick that seems pretty cool. Derrick and Riley
Touch Me It was a sweet story about Charlotte (AKA Char) and Riley.Char is a independent woman who is always left cleaning up after her older sister Chloe. (Reminds me of my sister)and meets Riley rather comically in a store where they call each other a few choice words. Hysterical! Not wanting to see the asshole again she gets blindsided when she figures out he has moved into her best friend's house ( sis Boyfriend) Char has major trust issues when it comes to men and even friends after a past

Author Review!!! Of course I have to give this book a SMASHING 5 STARS because it is my baby.I have read hundreds of books over the past few years and I wanted to write a series that included everything I enjoy in a book.Touch Me tells a dual POV story of chance meetings, DRAMA, a quick paced love, and HOT n STEAMY scenes. The main characters have similar personalities as I do and that is why I LOVE them so much!!!Char is a focused and driven career woman who's had a relationship she would
***Copy kindly provided by author in exchange for an honest review***After reading about many alpha male/dominating/hard-core heroes, my mind was just aching for a sweet romance, and this book was definitely that and more! For a debut novel, T.H. Snyder has done a beautiful job of introducing two characters, both deeply hurt from haunting memories of their past, who are just destined to meet and fall in love with each other. Char is absolutely amazing. Despite her charming personality and
I received an ARC from the author for an honest review.I really enjoyed this story of Char and Riley. Its a nice love story that was an easy light read that sometimes you need in all the books we read that are dark and twisted. There is nothing wrong with having a good old fashioned love story to make you believe in love. The book is a duel POV with each chapter being in both Char and Riley POV. The author really does a great job keeping the POV in line and the story flowing back and forth
Touch Me is T.H. Synder's debut novel. I really enjoyed the story and fell in love with the characters. This is a steamy 4 star read!Char (Charlotte Jayde Taylor) has put her life back together after dating Mr. All Wrong. The last thing Char is looking for is a relationship.Riley Kincaid recently moved to Boston. He is starting over after suddenly loosing his parents and having the family business pulled out from under him. Riley becomes fast friends with his new roommate Derrick who just so


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.