Download Alphabet Weekends Books For Free

Share:

Declare Containing Books Alphabet Weekends

Title:Alphabet Weekends
Author:Elizabeth Noble
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 448 pages
Published:January 23rd 2007 by William Morrow Paperbacks (first published January 1st 2000)
Categories:Womens Fiction. Chick Lit. Fiction. Romance
Download Alphabet Weekends  Books For Free
Alphabet Weekends Paperback | Pages: 448 pages
Rating: 3.59 | 6170 Users | 429 Reviews

Commentary To Books Alphabet Weekends

Natalie and Tom have been best friends forever, but Tom wants them to be much more. When Natalie's longtime boyfriend walks out on her just when she thinks he's going to propose, Tom offers her a different and wildly romantic proposition. He suggests that they spend twenty-six weekends together, indulging in twenty-six different activities from A to Z, and at the end of that time Tom's convinced they'll be madly in love. Natalie, however, is not so sure.

As Natalie's touring the alphabet with Tom, her mother's going through her own romantic crisis—while Tom's unhappily married sister-in-law, Lucy, struggles with temptation. And over the course of six amazing months, three generations of passionate dreamers are going to discover that, no matter how clever they are, love—and life—is never as easy as A, B, C . . .

Particularize Books During Alphabet Weekends

Original Title: Alphabet Weekends: Love on the Road from A to Z
ISBN: 0061122181 (ISBN13: 9780061122187)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Lucy Springbrook, Simon Holt, Rob Kessler, Patrick Grogan, Anna (Elizabeth Noble), Serena (Elizabeth Noble), Rose (Elizabeth Noble), Natalie (Elizabeth Noble), Marianne (Elizabeth Noble), Nicholas (Elizabeth Noble)
Setting: United Kingdom


Rating Containing Books Alphabet Weekends
Ratings: 3.59 From 6170 Users | 429 Reviews

Appraise Containing Books Alphabet Weekends
Alphabet Weekends by Elizabeth NobleAlphabet Weekends is a romance story about Natalie and Tom - old friends who are in various places in their lives. Tom thinks there could be more than friendship between them, but Natalie has just had her heart broken by the departure of her long-time boyfriend Simon. To help ease her back into life again, Tom talks Natalie into the two of them doing an activity together each weekend beginning with a different letter of the alphabet

I made it up until "January A for Abseiling." I could not read anymore. I am sure it is a wonderful book, but there are too many characters and too much back and forth between the characters. I do not care for that when I read books and I just could not read it any longer. Up until where I finished, there was little to make me interested to even try reading more.

Another intended light vacation book for Portugal. Guy picks things to do with his life-long girl love (who has to prove to her he is the guy ) by using the alphabet to test her and himself to see if they are a match, one their friends all along thought was right.

I've read this book before. It's a solid enough story, albeit predictable. Pet peeve though - too many long streams of dialogue without attributing who said what. For instance - 10 interchanges. Sometimes you get lost as to who is saying what and have to go back to the beginning. I also think there were too many side stories in this book. The mother's depression and sense of self could have been a great story on its own. Lucy and Patrick could have been a novel on its own. I reread it

2.5 StarsThe first part of this book was quite tedious and I actually had to put it down for a week and come back to it. I thought it would be lighter and more fun, but I found the whole thing rather depressing. With a romantic story like this, it is a foregone conclusion that the romantic leads will end up together; so the journey had better be interesting. I think the author tried to achieve this by contrasting the main relationship of Natalie and Tom and their Alphabet dates with the trouble

My absolute favorite Elizabeth Noble novel, it tells the story of Natalie and Tom (best friends who have a pact to marry each other after 30), Anna and Nicholas (Natalies parents who are struggling with empty nest syndrome and elderly depression) and Patrick and Lucy (Toms brother/sister-in-law who are struggling one of them having an affair). Its the story of heartbreak, of finding love in old and new places and above all, about being honest in your pursuit of love. Its a feel good piece thats

An entertaining read, it was a bit difficult for the first half to track who was who the way it skipped around but it ended on a high note.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.