Download Books Online Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance Free

Share:

Specify Books During Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance

ISBN: 1719360928 (ISBN13: 9781719360920)
Edition Language: English
Download Books Online Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance  Free
Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance Paperback | Pages: 74 pages
Rating: 4.4 | 403 Users | 16 Reviews

Commentary Concering Books Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance

With love for one another resting within their inseparable hearts, and a secret occupying their active, yet silent souls, seventeen-year-old Prince Nicu II and his sixteen-year-old sister Victoria, First Princess of Exubertis, must make a choice between their incestuous love affair, and the maintaining of stability within their royal family. Prince Nicu II and Princess Victoria's immutable, romantic feelings for one another forces them to engage in extremely risky actions and fabricate various falsehoods. Throughout the play Nicu II and Victoria deceive everyone; including their parents King Nicu I and Queen Isabella. Nicu II is presumptuous in character, therefore, he maintains an excessive confidence within himself that he and his sister's romantic relationship can continue without being discovered, but Victoria fears that they cannot continue their affair emotionally unscathed. Despite Victoria's worries, she continues with the relationship as Nicu II emboldens her more and more.

Describe Based On Books Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance

Title:Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance
Author:Kenneth Jarrett Singleton
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:4
Pages:Pages: 74 pages
Published:May 18th 2018 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform; Four edition (May 18, 2018) (first published November 29th 2013)
Categories:Plays. Fiction. Contemporary. Historical. Historical Fiction. Drama. Romance. Theatre

Rating Based On Books Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance
Ratings: 4.4 From 403 Users | 16 Reviews

Article Based On Books Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous Romance
A modern tragedy, Nicu II, and Victoria's Incestuous Romance tell the tale of royal siblings having a love affair with one another. Prince Nicu II and Victoria hide their relationship from the rest of their family, as well as the public. Victoria is constantly pressured by their mother, Queen Isabella, who wants her to marry the prince of a neighboring kingdom known as Yorkton. Eventually, Isabella is told about the secret relationship of her two oldest children, by another of her children,

I have an appreciation for the overall plot of the play, as well as, the linguistic techniques that the playwright applies. The characters are unusual in their behavior, yet they maintain relatable and attractive attributes. I found the overall story to be emotionally moving and tragic. I would recommend this play to anyone who enjoys an alluring drama.

Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous RomanceThis is a great story to reflect on and read repeatedly. The second time I read it I noticed little details that I had before overlooked my first time reading it. I came to know the characters of this story. It has become habitual for me.

Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous RomanceThe story begins with Nicu I and Victoria conversing with a senator. In the second scene, the main characters appear. I love, they kiss. Later in the first act, Victoria tells her mother that she doesn't want to marry Peter, Prince of Yorkton. In act two Nicu II murders Peter, in order to keep his sister Victoria all to himself. Also, continues the battles for position within Nicu I's Senate. Nicu I also dies in the second act. In act three things unfold

Nicu II and Victoria's Incestuous RomanceIt was a sad story, yet also a sweet one. I preferred Victoria's character. Her character was very interesting to me. This play has good characters with a lot of friction in their lives. I actually read the second edition of it, but I do not see it on here.

I love this book. When I saw the reviews before purchasing it, I thought some people were exaggerating but no, it is actually that great. I highly recommend it!

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.