Download Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3) Online Free

Share:

Be Specific About Based On Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)

Title:Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)
Author:Kristen Ashley
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 426 pages
Published:November 8th 2010 by Createspace Independent Publishing Platform
Categories:Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Humor
Download Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3) Online Free
Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3) Paperback | Pages: 426 pages
Rating: 4.42 | 32473 Users | 1759 Reviews

Narrative Conducive To Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)

Roxie’s on the run from a bad boyfriend who will not catch the hint that it is o-v-e-r. She’s in no mood for love at first sight, but when her eyes fall on Hank, it’s trouble from the get-go. Roxie tries to hold Hank at arms length but Hank wants to be a closer (as in, a lot closer). Roxie’s trouble catches up with her and Hank wants to help but Roxie knows in her heart that she’s no good for a white hat guy. The problem is no one agrees with her, especially her crazy hippie best friend Annette or her parents; the even crazier small-Indiana-town Herb and Trish. Toss into the mix the gang from Rock Chick and Rock Chick Rescue and Roxie finds herself totally outnumbered.

Climb in for another Rock Chick wild ride through Rock Chick Redemption. As the odds stack up against Roxie, she has no choice but to hold on and just ride it out through the kidnappings, car chases, society parties, a riot at the strip club, Hank getting “Mom Bombed” and one crazy night at the Haunted House.

During all this Hank works at convincing her she really wants to stay and he, along with the Hot Bunch, go all out to make her safe. Hank also needs to work on showing Roxie that her past decisions don’t mean her future can’t include something as downright delicious as… normal.

Specify Books To Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)

ISBN: 1453720693 (ISBN13: 9781453720691)
Edition Language: English
Series: Rock Chick #3
Characters: India "Indy" Savage, Liam "Lee" Nightingale, Allyson "Ally" Nightingale, Henry "Hank" Nightingale, Edward "Eddie" Chavez, Roxanne "Roxie" Logan
Setting: Denver, Colorado(United States)


Rating Based On Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)
Ratings: 4.42 From 32473 Users | 1759 Reviews

Assessment Based On Books Rock Chick Redemption (Rock Chick #3)
I am loving this series each book take's you on a thrill ride.I love Roxie & Hank together they are sexy and funny loved their banter. It's great as well having all the Rock Chick & Hot Guys coming along for the ride. I found this story to be emotional at times and it made me laugh out loud and I could not put it down I had to know what was going to happen next for Roxie and Hank.Moving on to Vance now :-)After reading the eight books in the Rock Chick series and meeting every rock chick

3.25 StarsOverall Opinion: I realized after a few chapters that I had indeed read this one before, but for some reason, I never wrote a review. I enjoyed parts of it (mainly the crazy side characters) and I liked the h. I just didn't fully feel their connection past lust. I like to experience the development of feelings and I didn't get that here. Yes, there was a lot of craziness and stuff going around them to speed it all up -- but I wasn't feeling the romantic aspects. I'm just not sure I am

4.5 Whiskey STARSI'm having a blast with these Rock Chicks. This was Hank Nightingale's story. I'll admit, I thought Hank might be too goody two shoes because he was a cop. But damn, KA gave me another sexy, commanding and dominant hero! I'm having a hard time picking my fave Alpha from this series.And hot damn, I FINALLY met Luke! KA had mentioned him several times in the other two books and I was anxious to meet him. Boy oh boy, he was so worth the wait. Man, I need more Luke *sigh*I also

*** 3.75 *** A buddy read with the support group for Kristen Ashley Addicts hosted by BBBI have been thinking about not writing reviews for the KA books, because I find myself repeating the same things over and over. KA is a very gifted storyteller who writes Contemporary Romance in a very simple, everyday prose, reaches into the reader's soul, and the unlikely stories with vibrant characters, her Happily ever afters are bitter sweet, always hopefully optimistic, and addictive as chocolate!!!

Im pretty much repeating my review of book two since it all still applies with a minor adjustment.This is turning out to be a very fun series. I love that the same group of people are in each book. I love that the men are all the gruff, manly men who are dangerous but very protective of their women. The women are outrageously fun, crazy, quirky characters that are keeping the men on their toes. I love their antics and how much trouble they keep getting themselves in. And last but not least, I

3.5 Whisky STARS[image error]In complete contrast to the prior book where I loved hero and didnt care for heroine, this one is the complete opposite. I truly liked the heroine, Roxie and found the hero, Hank Nightingale drawing similar emotions to Mitch-The Lawman for me. Hank sadly was just okay, meh, in this story. Hey it happens. You were here to see your uncle until you stepped into Fortnums and saw me and I saw you. You know it and I kow it. You want me to convince you. Im prepared to do

5 Whisky Stars! When you fuck up, you have to admit it, deal with it, and move on. That is Roxies motto. And thats what shes trying to do. After dealing with a loser boyfriend for the last seven years, Roxie is ready to start over. So shes going to Denver temporarily to get away. She wants to meet her Uncle Tex, so what better place to go. She goes to Texs place of employment and she sees something you just dont see every day... A plethora of hot men. It looked like GQ was having a convention

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.