Download Chase (Resisting Love #1) Books Online Free

Share:
Download Chase (Resisting Love #1) Books Online Free
Chase (Resisting Love #1) Paperback | Pages: 314 pages
Rating: 3.91 | 7111 Users | 416 Reviews

Declare Regarding Books Chase (Resisting Love #1)

Title:Chase (Resisting Love #1)
Author:Chantal Fernando
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 314 pages
Published:May 17th 2013 by Createspace
Categories:Romance. New Adult. Academic. College. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary

Chronicle As Books Chase (Resisting Love #1)

Moving in with a guy you only met once? Stupid.
But for student Layla Crawford, this was reality.
Chase Jackson is a renowned playboy and self professed commitment phobe, that is until he meets Layla.
Blinded by his intensity to have her, Chase will stop at nothing to make her his.
With a jealous ex and old conquests repeatedly making appearances, Chase' s skeletons come out of the closet one by one, each one pushing Layla further and further away.
Layla is determined to keep her distance. Chase now has to convince the only woman he has ever wanted that he is worth the gamble.

Recommended for readers aged 18+

Details Books To Chase (Resisting Love #1)

ISBN: 1014849665 (ISBN13: 9781484966556)
Edition Language: English
Series: Resisting Love #1

Rating Regarding Books Chase (Resisting Love #1)
Ratings: 3.91 From 7111 Users | 416 Reviews

Column Regarding Books Chase (Resisting Love #1)
self note : ow ,drama, H letting ex sleep in his bed,ow sitting on his lap(he did push her off ) H shared women with his brothers. h bumping into all his ex lovers (she is renting a room from the H ) . this is just to much drama for me. just something I don't want to read about right now.

Def my fave book in the series I really liked both Chase and Layla.

Oh where oh where to begin for this review..... TOTALLY F%^&*$# AWESOME BOOK! Okay I want to curse some more but I will refrain from doing that.My God I have never read a book so dam funny and full of roller coaster emotions. One minute I would be laughing and the next minute I would get pissed off because some people just don't get it when they are not wanted so they try and ruin things for others. But let me tell you Chase and his brothers are Greek Sex God's because man oh man these boys

One of my favourite books..honestly..It was so fun to read..it was a true whirlwind of emotions..The pace was quick but it was so wonderful..Chase is a God...His possessiveness was so cute as well as his jealousy even towards to his brothers...It was amazing!!..I loved all the characters..well except Chase's dad but every book has a villain...anywayyyI loved it!!If you like romance (with not much drama->still awesome though) and good humour,then this book is MUST READ book...PSMum from Sri

read this long time ago

4 1/2 stars I picked this book up after hearing how great it was and how possessive the hero was, because that is my favorite part of a book. I like my book men crazy possessive, jealous, stalkerish, determined, and willing to do anything and everything for their girl. Boy oh boy did this book fit the bill Chase is insane with jealousy toward anyone who so much as looks at Layla even his brothers who love Layla like a sister. Is he stalkerish oh yeah he is, and he's crazy in love with Layla.

I was given this book from the authors to read before release as a beta reader.This read was a rollercoaster. At one point I was happy, the next I was sad and at some points I was fuming! So, the question is What do you do when you meet a guy, a guy you really like, only to find that he lives with you? You freak out, right? Well, this is Laylas reality. I loved the relationship between her roommates, Kade and James. Together they make a seriously funny threesome who enjoys each others company.

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.