Download Free Books Chasing Amanda Full Version

Share:

Particularize Books During Chasing Amanda

Original Title: Chasing Amanda ASIN B00AJXL2J6
Edition Language: English URL http://www.melissafoster.com
Setting: Boyds, Maryland(United States)
Literary Awards: Readers' Favorite Book Award Nominee for Women's Fiction (2011), Global Ebook Awards for Speculative Fiction (2011)
Download Free Books Chasing Amanda  Full Version
Chasing Amanda Kindle Edition | Pages: 409 pages
Rating: 3.48 | 3149 Users | 332 Reviews

Representaion Toward Books Chasing Amanda

If you're looking for a family drama filled driven by suspense with emotionally compelling characters, CHASING AMANDA will reel you in.

One child murdered, another missing. Potentially lethal small town secrets revealed.

Dealing with parenting, a mother's love, and trusting one's faith--CHASING AMANDA comes at you at breakneck speed and just a touch of the paranormal.

***

Nine years ago, Molly Tanner witnessed a young girl's abduction in the busy city of Philadelphia, shifting her occasional clairvoyance into overdrive. Two days later, the girl's body was found, and Molly's life fell apart. Consumed by guilt for not acting upon her visions, and on the brink of losing her family, Molly escaped the torturous reminders in the city, fleeing to the safety of the close-knit rural community of Boyds, Maryland.

Molly's life is back on track, her son has begun college, and she and her husband have finally rekindled their relationship. Their fresh start is shattered when a seven-year-old girl disappears from a local park near Molly's home. Unable to turn her back on another child and troubled by memories of the past, Molly sets out to find her, jeopardizing the marriage she'd fought so hard to hold together. While unearthing clues and struggling to decipher her visions, Molly discovers another side of Boyds, where the residents--and the land itself--hold potentially lethal secrets, and exposes another side of her husband, one that threatens to tear them apart.

CHASING AMANDA has the emotional draw of a Jodi Picoult book, with the family drama and suspense of Lisa Scottoline.

Itemize Of Books Chasing Amanda

Title:Chasing Amanda
Author:Melissa Foster
Book Format:Kindle Edition
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 409 pages
Published:March 22nd 2012 by World Literary Press (first published April 12th 2011)
Categories:Mystery. Fiction. Suspense. Thriller. Fantasy. Paranormal

Rating Of Books Chasing Amanda
Ratings: 3.48 From 3149 Users | 332 Reviews

Criticism Of Books Chasing Amanda
Oh my good Lord, this book dragged on and was way over the top dramatic. If I didn't have to read this book for a challenge, I may or may not have given up on it. There were points where I would lose serious interest in the book and move onto other books and times when I would zone out while reading it.

This is my reading experience with Chasing Amanda10% - This is an interesting premise. 25% - Im really into this. *chomping popcorn*50% - Ignoring the world around me.hmmmmwell this is interesting... there are a few people that are in on the bad stuff.75% - Annoyance is starting to set in. I want to finish it tonight. I have to know! Wait...suddenly there are ghosts thrown in the mix. huh.90% - WHAT? Are serious? The end makes no sense. All these extra people are not needed.and end up having

I have mixed feelings about this book. I honestly thought that this was written by a teenager in high school. As I finished the last page I thought, that wasn't too bad for high school level. Next thing I know, I'm looking at a picture of a 40-something-year-old woman. And here I find out it's won awards...? I am completely confused. Did I read a different version of the book than everyone else?PROS:Plot: This book is definitely a page turner. Melissa Foster is quite good at creating a mystery.

Typically, I do not read books pertaining to clairvoyance or psychic capabilities - so why is it that Chasing Amanda drew me in so completely? I believe in having a sixth sense, to be sure, but feel it has to do more with having a certain feeling about a situation or something one is about to do/say, not necessarily seeing something unfolding.Even so, for the sake of a fiction story, I was willing to read Chasing Amanda and was pleasantly surprised by the story line. The characters were rich and

Typically, I do not read books pertaining to clairvoyance or psychic capabilities - so why is it that Chasing Amanda drew me in so completely? I believe in having a sixth sense, to be sure, but feel it has to do more with having a certain feeling about a situation or something one is about to do/say, not necessarily seeing something unfolding.Even so, for the sake of a fiction story, I was willing to read Chasing Amanda and was pleasantly surprised by the story line. The characters were rich and

Without cracking open a page, I knew "Chasing Amanda" was going to be a great book. I had recently read Melissa Foster's "Megan's Way" and was so wrapped up in her writing style, that I knew she wouldn't disappoint. She didn't, in fact, I found it difficult to decide which book I loved more!"Chasing Amanda" is a book about regret, redemption, "gifts", the balancing of family and doing what's right, and so much more. Melissa is a master storyteller who can lead us masterfully from the horrors of

So many people have already written plot descriptions about this book, so I wont bore you with that. I will share my impressions of the book, though.1) I read this book MONTHS ago, and its still inside my headand thats a good thing. Really effective fiction (in my view) changes the reader in some way and gets them thinkingand thinking, and thinking, and thinking Thats what Chasing Amanda did for me, and I love it!2) Its a really, really good mystery. I was convinced I knew who the kidnapper was

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.