Point Books In Favor Of Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4)
| Original Title: | Double Cross (Noughts & Crosses) |
| ISBN: | 0385615515 (ISBN13: 9780385615518) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Noughts and Crosses #4 |
| Characters: | Persephone 'Sephy' Hadley |

Malorie Blackman
Hardcover | Pages: 480 pages Rating: 4.15 | 10087 Users | 307 Reviews
Define Out Of Books Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4)
| Title | : | Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4) |
| Author | : | Malorie Blackman |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 480 pages |
| Published | : | November 6th 2009 by Doubleday Childrens (first published November 6th 2008) |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Romance. Science Fiction. Dystopia. Fiction. Contemporary. Teen |
Explanation Conducive To Books Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4)
I enjoyed this book but I think the series should have ended on the last book as this one seemed pretty unnecessary and didn't add much to the overall series.Double Cross was definitely good but it was my least favourite out of the series as it follows a pretty irrelevant character,Callie's best friend,Tobey.I did enjoy the story but I feel it would have been better as a stand alone and not associated with the series.The book was still fantastic as Malorie creates an amazing story again while still providing character depth and generating interest for their well being.However,I would have loved to see more Sephy,Meggie and Callie.
Great book but personally I thought it was pretty irrelevant to the series.I would definitely still recommend it though.
Rating Out Of Books Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4)
Ratings: 4.15 From 10087 Users | 307 ReviewsNotice Out Of Books Double Cross (Noughts and Crosses #4)
3.5 StarsI started reading this series a couple of years ago and only in the last month or so decided to pick the last 2 books up and actually finish a series for once. And I'm really really glad that I did.Although the last 2 books to this series probably aren't my favourites, I feel that the conclusion to them was everything I wanted and definitely made me realise I was more connected to the characters than I thought.I think that if I'd carried on reading the books in a closer concession IWhen I heard about this book coming out I went crazy. I looked everywhere for spoilers (something I am telling you NEVER DO), and all I found out was that it was going to involve drugs and gangs. I waited months for it to come out, and read it in two days (which involved my English teacher threatening to convincate it because I stayed up to midnight reading XD). And it didn't disappoint. It was as fantastic as all the rest.In many ways it was more like Noughts and Crosses than Checkmate and
I can't believe one of my favourite series of books are over. However I am slightly disappointed with the last book. I personally believe that Blackman had a fantastic end to the third book and that the fourth book was simply unnecessary. I can't say I didn't enjoy it but sometimes authors need to know to stop whilst you're ahead. Did I love it as much as the others? No. Did it ruin the series for me? No. Was it really needed? No again.

Just like the other books in this series its easy to read and I flew through it. However I dont think it adds much to the overall story as a result it feels quite removed from the original book in the series.
Toby is in love with his best friend, Callie. Which is more than enough to deal with for your average hot-blooded teenage guy. But in Meadowbrook, theres a lot more in the picture. Like the racial turf war being fought by the two kingpins who are busy holding everyone down. And the corrupt cops who no one can trust, especially when youre a nought like Toby. And like Dan, Tobys childhood friend who asks for help delivering a package. An assignment Toby knows he shouldnt accept.What he has no clue
Not as exciting as the original trilogy but it's still a great fast-paced action book.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.