Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3) 
Until Rocky left Layne, no explanation, no going back.
Layne escapes The ‘Burg only to come back years later because his ex-wife has hooked herself to the town jerk and Layne needs to make sure his sons get raised right. Layne manages to avoid Rocky but when Layne gets three bullets drilled into him while investigating a dirty cop, he can’t do that because Rocky stops avoiding Layne. They make a deal to work together to expose the dirty cop but they have no idea the strength of their enduring attraction or the sheer evil at work in The ‘Burg.
As Tanner Layne and Raquel Merrick play their game and dance around the pull that draws them together, Layne has to discover the dark secrets buried so deep in Rocky’s heart she doesn’t even know they’re there at the same time untangle a sinister web of crime so abhorrent it has to be stopped... at all costs.
And to do it, Layne has to enlist everyone, including his ex-CIA mentor, Rocky’s detective brother, the town’s unpredictable informant and Layne’s two teenage sons all the while stopping Rocky from doing something crazy and keeping their game secret so Layne won't get himself dead.
5 excuse me while I swoon a little STARS Men like you arent made, though, Tanner. Men like you just are. LADIES! We got a bad-ass alpha male DILF on our hands. I'm a believer in sharing good new first and this is the best news ever, believe me. And the whole book is written in his POV...what more do you want?Honestly? This stuff is just perfect which ever way you look at it. Kristen Ashley books are like my safe haven. I come back to them with alarming frequency and once I start I can never
[image error] He felt something sweep through him, an emotion that he didn't quite get, but one he liked, and it rushed through him strong, leaving a golden trail.. **sigh**.....so flippin' sweet!!!! Absolutely LOVED IT!!! 5 Golden Shining Stars This was yet another example of the genius that is Kristen Ashley. And the title literally says it all, because it not only left Golden Trails blazing through Tanner Layne's soul, but in mine as well. There were so many incredible moments and swoon

5 starsStill not sure about her parenting techniques (like, not AT ALL), but, again, KA managed to drag me into a fascinating story and keep me riveted to the very end. Rocky's breakdown, toward the end, is very hard to read, and, if you have any triggers for panic/PTSD/etc, be aware that scene might possibly set you off. It was a little too real, in my opinion. Quite a story. I don't know how she keeps doing this.*Revised to 5 stars 2/29/12 as I find myself continually thinking about this book,
4-4.5 Golden stars!!! Ive never read a Kristen Ashely book I didnt like. Golden Trail was no exception. I loved Layne and Rockys second chance love story! Eighteen years. Thats how long its been since the love of Tanner Laynes life up and left him. Raquel Merrick. Rocky. She was the one for him. They were happy and in love, until one day she was gone. Since then, Layne has had two boys- Jasper and Tripp, who are both teenagers. Hes been married, then divorced. Hes traveled all over for work and
5 Golden Trail StarsIt feels like Ive said this at least one thousand times: Kristen Ashley takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. Seriously, I can't get enough. Every single time I sit down with on her books its like magic dancing off the pages and into my mind. The Burg series, each a contemporary romance, delivers the usual KA bad ass alphas, the kick ass heroines and non-stop action. This read marks the second time Ive read Golden Trail and it was even more phenomenal than the first
*** 3.44 ***A buddy read with the KA addicts at BB&BI love KA's ability to come up with and tell a story, as well as the talent to write some absolutely memorable characters... I love the magic she infuses in everything she writers... But this series has been dancing on my nerves!!! In this book I didn't mind Lane being a possessive and pushy alpha jerk-off, nor that Rocky could be a total bitch with everyone but her man and the kids at school... I didn't love that, but it was OK. I didn't
Kristen Ashley
Kindle Edition | Pages: 664 pages Rating: 4.32 | 19493 Users | 1142 Reviews

Describe Books During Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3)
| Original Title: | Golden Trail ASIN B005AU8KM0 |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The 'Burg #3 |
| Characters: | Raquel "Rocky" Merrick, Tanner Layne |
| Setting: | Brownsburg, Indiana(United States) |
Explanation To Books Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3)
Tanner Layne and Raquel Merrick fell in love young, hard and fast and both of them knew a beautiful life they thought would be forever.Until Rocky left Layne, no explanation, no going back.
Layne escapes The ‘Burg only to come back years later because his ex-wife has hooked herself to the town jerk and Layne needs to make sure his sons get raised right. Layne manages to avoid Rocky but when Layne gets three bullets drilled into him while investigating a dirty cop, he can’t do that because Rocky stops avoiding Layne. They make a deal to work together to expose the dirty cop but they have no idea the strength of their enduring attraction or the sheer evil at work in The ‘Burg.
As Tanner Layne and Raquel Merrick play their game and dance around the pull that draws them together, Layne has to discover the dark secrets buried so deep in Rocky’s heart she doesn’t even know they’re there at the same time untangle a sinister web of crime so abhorrent it has to be stopped... at all costs.
And to do it, Layne has to enlist everyone, including his ex-CIA mentor, Rocky’s detective brother, the town’s unpredictable informant and Layne’s two teenage sons all the while stopping Rocky from doing something crazy and keeping their game secret so Layne won't get himself dead.
Specify Containing Books Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3)
| Title | : | Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3) |
| Author | : | Kristen Ashley |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 664 pages |
| Published | : | July 5th 2011 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc. |
| Categories | : | Romance. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary |
Rating Containing Books Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3)
Ratings: 4.32 From 19493 Users | 1142 ReviewsJudge Containing Books Golden Trail (The 'Burg #3)
5***** Stars THE HERO'S STORY This entire story was told in the first person by the HERO!! That's so cool. Out of the 700 + romance books that I have read, not once was the entire story told by the hero. That is soooo friggin cool. Gabaldon does that a little in her books, but NOT THE WHOLE STORY! It was a great story and long. And that's cool too because I also friggin love looooong. Books, that is. (hehe) Okay so I'm doing the happy dance. I'll try to control myself. Great story, great5 excuse me while I swoon a little STARS Men like you arent made, though, Tanner. Men like you just are. LADIES! We got a bad-ass alpha male DILF on our hands. I'm a believer in sharing good new first and this is the best news ever, believe me. And the whole book is written in his POV...what more do you want?Honestly? This stuff is just perfect which ever way you look at it. Kristen Ashley books are like my safe haven. I come back to them with alarming frequency and once I start I can never
[image error] He felt something sweep through him, an emotion that he didn't quite get, but one he liked, and it rushed through him strong, leaving a golden trail.. **sigh**.....so flippin' sweet!!!! Absolutely LOVED IT!!! 5 Golden Shining Stars This was yet another example of the genius that is Kristen Ashley. And the title literally says it all, because it not only left Golden Trails blazing through Tanner Layne's soul, but in mine as well. There were so many incredible moments and swoon

5 starsStill not sure about her parenting techniques (like, not AT ALL), but, again, KA managed to drag me into a fascinating story and keep me riveted to the very end. Rocky's breakdown, toward the end, is very hard to read, and, if you have any triggers for panic/PTSD/etc, be aware that scene might possibly set you off. It was a little too real, in my opinion. Quite a story. I don't know how she keeps doing this.*Revised to 5 stars 2/29/12 as I find myself continually thinking about this book,
4-4.5 Golden stars!!! Ive never read a Kristen Ashely book I didnt like. Golden Trail was no exception. I loved Layne and Rockys second chance love story! Eighteen years. Thats how long its been since the love of Tanner Laynes life up and left him. Raquel Merrick. Rocky. She was the one for him. They were happy and in love, until one day she was gone. Since then, Layne has had two boys- Jasper and Tripp, who are both teenagers. Hes been married, then divorced. Hes traveled all over for work and
5 Golden Trail StarsIt feels like Ive said this at least one thousand times: Kristen Ashley takes the ordinary and makes it extraordinary. Seriously, I can't get enough. Every single time I sit down with on her books its like magic dancing off the pages and into my mind. The Burg series, each a contemporary romance, delivers the usual KA bad ass alphas, the kick ass heroines and non-stop action. This read marks the second time Ive read Golden Trail and it was even more phenomenal than the first
*** 3.44 ***A buddy read with the KA addicts at BB&BI love KA's ability to come up with and tell a story, as well as the talent to write some absolutely memorable characters... I love the magic she infuses in everything she writers... But this series has been dancing on my nerves!!! In this book I didn't mind Lane being a possessive and pushy alpha jerk-off, nor that Rocky could be a total bitch with everyone but her man and the kids at school... I didn't love that, but it was OK. I didn't


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.