Details Books Toward The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4)
| ISBN: | 0062023071 (ISBN13: 9780062023070) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | The Vampire Diaries #1-4, Il diario del vampiro #1-4, The Vampire Diaries (Complete) #1-4 , more |
L.J. Smith
Paperback | Pages: 272 pages Rating: 4 | 5359 Users | 168 Reviews

Mention Of Books The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4)
| Title | : | The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4) |
| Author | : | L.J. Smith |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Film Tie-In Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 272 pages |
| Published | : | September 2010 by HarperTeen (first published 1991) |
| Categories | : | Paranormal. Vampires. Fantasy. Young Adult. Romance. Supernatural. Paranormal Romance |
Narration In Favor Of Books The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4)
I wanted to read this book because I absolutely love the show. Yes, I love it. There's just so much drama to not love it. And Ian Somerholder, I mean come on! But this book was such a disappointment. Keep in mind that I am avidly against Twilight, and this book was very similar. Elena becomes so obsessed with Stefan that she loses all self-control. She's willing to die for him, accept almost immediately that he sucks the blood of little white doves, and flunk her classes because she can't stop thinking about him.I can't stand it in these teen paranormal romances when the heroine is described as this amazingly strong and intelligent character, and then her actions reflect someone who is anything but. Elena is so desperate to win Stefan's affections that she makes up a fake French boyfriend who sends her flowers just to make him jealous. When he ignores her at a dance, she makes a stupid decision that puts her in severe danger. Um, girls, please do not go off on your own with a bunch of drunk guys to a cemetary. THIS IS NOT SMART! So basically, Elena does not seem like a great character at all. She seems flighty, spoiled, and entitled. This is not a good role model, and neither is Bella Swan.
Then there is Stefan. He likes to brood. The end.
Then there is Damon. He's the only thing I liked about this book, because he is the only character that acted true to form. He was supposed to be the rebel, and he acted that way.
This whole book seemed like a trainwreck of events to me. When I think back on the book I can't remember a single piece of the plot that kept my attention. Needless to say, I will not be reading the second book. The show did it better, guys, the show did it better.
Rating Of Books The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4)
Ratings: 4 From 5359 Users | 168 ReviewsComment On Of Books The Vampire Diaries, Volumes 1-4 (The Vampire Diaries #1-4)
I found these books very hard to finish. I first read these books a while back, before I'd watched the TV show, now after getting into the TV show a lot, I decided to give the books another go, to recap my memory of them. I enjoyed the first two books, but after that, I struggled to finish the other two. The plot line was just horrendous, and I'm so glad they changed the TV show a heck of a lot, because I dont think the storyline of the books would have completely worked as a tv show. ElenasI absolutely love the show so I thought I'd give the books a try, typically the saying "the books are always better" is true, but not in this case. One thing that disappointed me were the characters, except for Damon. I particularly did not like how Elena was made to be stuck up, desperate, spoiled, and a wimp. Throughout reading the books I did not find myself truly engaged once.I found myself quite bored actually.Maybe my opinion of these books would be different if I didn't watch the show and
If someone were interested in a science fiction book , the first one I would recommend would be The Vampire Diaries . This book is about a young girl who just went back to school after a terrible accident in where her parents die . She then starts to like a new boy at their school . He is very mysterious . They soon get to know each other and become friends . Their relationship then turns tables and they start falling in love with each other . The girl comes to find out the boy has a brother ,

Read this in high school and really enjoyed it! That's about all I can remember.
HERPER/level ?10/3 100min.Vampire, human, blood, worwolf, love, death, triangle, Do you want to be a vampire?No, I don't. Because they can't die easily, and get old.If you love two men,or women, what do you do?I'll date both of them at the same time.
Actual rating: 3.5The last book of this series is pretty much where everything goes wrong. (view spoiler)[ they should have kept Elena dead. (hide spoiler)]I do not watch The Vampire Diaries series. I only watched the pilot episode and didn't care much for it. It doesn't seem bad,even though the fact that it changed everything that happens in the book made me raise my eyebrows a little.I gave this 3.5 because,even though it has problems like the insta-love,the love triangles and the protagonist
I really liked it, but I didn't like Elena's character in the beginning. She was too slutty and she instantly became obsessed with Stefan. And it really has too much changing for her - she was a human, then a vampire, then a ghost, ghostly human and then human with special powers.Otherwise, it was good and I enjoyed reading it. And, I have to mention it, I adore Damon's character. He is just awesome.


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.