Present Books During A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1)
| ISBN: | 1481258885 (ISBN13: 9781481258883) |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Playing with Fire #1 |
T.E. Sivec
Paperback | Pages: 388 pages Rating: 4.04 | 13692 Users | 1442 Reviews
Commentary Toward Books A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1)
He saw her first, but his friend made the move.She settled for the safer choice, but her heart knew the truth.
They love, they crave, they lie.
Garrett McCarthy, Annabelle Parker, and Milo Roberts were as close as friends could get. They shared in each other's joy during graduations, promotions, and engagements. They consoled one another through heartache and loss.
When one of the friend's life is tragically cut short, it's up to the two left behind to pick up the pieces and find out the truth - no matter the cost. As they slowly start to uncover the nature of his deception, and the very powerful people behind it, they begin to question everyone and everything, even themselves.
Everyone has secrets - some do it for love while others do it for power. Those secrets can change perceptions, alter reality and sometimes destroy lives.
What do you do when you find out your whole life has been a lie?

Specify About Books A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1)
| Title | : | A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1) |
| Author | : | T.E. Sivec |
| Book Format | : | Paperback |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 388 pages |
| Published | : | January 3rd 2013 by CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (first published January 2nd 2013) |
| Categories | : | Romance. New Adult. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Romantic Suspense |
Rating About Books A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1)
Ratings: 4.04 From 13692 Users | 1442 ReviewsAssessment About Books A Beautiful Lie (Playing with Fire #1)
2 sad sad stars!!!This book let me down big time! Words possibly cannot explain! I think I'm just too irritated that I wasted 2 days reading this!!The writing was beyond bad! The whole 'writing in the third person' is so terrible!This already took the book down to 3 stars!So many shockers!! I was like huh???!!!!!???!!!The only reason why I carried on reading is because I wanted to see Garett and Parker together... :)Best friends....Ok let me sum it up....Milo is a dick who betrayed everythingBoy oh boy it pains me to do this.Let me preface this review by saying I love Tara Sivec's writing. Her Chocolate Lovers Series is forever in my favorites shelf. This is a huge reason why I was so eagerly anticipating the release of this book. I love me some Romantic Suspense...and judging by Ms. Sivec's previous work, I just knew I would love this book.That's a huge reason, I suppose, of why I'm so disappointed with this book. :(Let me start off with what I liked:1. The story itself was great!
What a fantastic story!!It had angst, action, suspense, and plenty of hot steamy sex.The chemistry between Garrett & Parker was great.What an original story!I have to say I did find myself wanting to shake the shit out of the both of them whenever they let their doubts take control. Other than that I really did love this story and it ended on such a perfect note!!

Your first MUST read of 2013...Call me a cynic, but my expectations of this book were...I tried not to have any. How can you go from one literary extreme to another? How? Why?So before reading A Beautiful Lie I hailed Mary, lit a candle, threw some salt, kissed a baby, and gave myself the "you will love this" pep talk. Fail! I did not love A Beautiful Lie. Nope...I more than loved it! I fell so hard I hit something I didn't see coming. I hit something great. T.E. Sivec is able to exist on both
wow. I am completely and utterly blown away.I think that Tara Sivec is an another that can write in every single genre and still blow me the fuck away. You want to laugh your ass off? Go read the Chocolate Lovers series. You want to be hit with so many emotions that you can wipe the tears away fast enough? Go buy Watch Over Me (only in audio cause it's a thing) You want to read about steamy fucking sex, mixed with suspense and a ton of WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING? Devour A beautiful lie. I
Tara Sivecs Chocolate Lovers series is one of the most entertaining series that I have read to date. So as soon as the first book of her new series was available I clicked purchased and jumped right in. A Beautiful Lie is about as far from the Chocolate Lovers series as you can get. It definitely worked but was it for me? I think so I enjoyed it.The story is told in the third person, which gives the reader the thoughts of all characters involved in this in depth story of navy seals, FBI agents,


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.