Free Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2) Online Download

Share:
Free Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2) Online Download
False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2) Hardcover | Pages: 281 pages
Rating: 4.07 | 1235 Users | 136 Reviews

Define Books In Pursuance Of False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)

Original Title: False Covenant
ISBN: 1616146214 (ISBN13: 9781616146214)
Edition Language: English
Series: Widdershins Adventures #2

Description To Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)

It’s been over half a year, now, since the brutal murder of Archbishop William de Laurent during his pilgrimage to the Galicien city of Davillon. During that time, the Church of the Hallowed Pact has assigned a new bishop to the city—but it has also made its displeasure at the death of its clergyman quite clear. Davillon’s economy has suffered beneath the weight of the Church’s displeasure. Much of the populace—angry at the clergy— has turned away from the Church hierarchy, choosing private worship or small, independent shrines. And the bishop, concerned for his new position and angry at the people of Davillon, plans to do something about it. 

But a supernatural threat is stalking the nighttime streets—a creature of the other world has come to infiltrate the seedier streets of Davillon, to intertwine its tendrils through the lower echelons of society. Faced with both political upheaval and a supernatural threat to its citizenry, the local representatives of the Church are paralyzed and the Guardsmen are in over their heads. 

And then there’s Widdershins--who’s tried, and failed, to stay out of trouble since taking over Genevieve’s tavern; who’s known to the Church and the Guard both, and trusted by neither; who may, with some of her Thieves’ Guild contacts, have unwittingly played a part in the bishop’s plans; and who, along with her personal god Olgun, may be the only real threat to the supernatural evil infesting Davillon.

Specify Based On Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)

Title:False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)
Author:Ari Marmell
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:Anniversary Edition
Pages:Pages: 281 pages
Published:June 26th 2012 by Pyr (first published January 1st 2012)
Categories:Fantasy. Young Adult. Adventure. High Fantasy. Romance

Rating Based On Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)
Ratings: 4.07 From 1235 Users | 136 Reviews

Write-Up Based On Books False Covenant (Widdershins Adventures #2)
IT HAS BEEN PURCHASED.IT WILL BE READ SOON.Soon, my darling...Sooooooon.



This series is great. Love the twists and turns,the plot, the world-building and the character development. This author is also not afraid to shake things up and 'make sacrifices' where necessary. Its unexpected but works. Love the writing style and the fast-paced irreverent humour found in the voicesof the characters. Looking forward to Book 3.

Wonderful! I love the writing style :) And the story was awesome!!!Iruoch and his rhymes...Iruoch was such a wonderful monster, a wonderful bad guy. Not that he had morals at all. He was just constructed so well. From his floppy hat that never moved to his dance-like/pirouetting style of walking. And how it looked like he should have gone every direction (there's only One Direction!) but ended up coming right to you. His dual voices and his guant scarecrow form were so well described. The

This second instalment in the Widdershins Adventures series was of a similar quality to the first. Which means it was fast paced and fun! That said, I'm no longer sure I'd call this a light fantasy series. It is full of humor and action, but has plenty of dark happenings. Widdershins is laying low after the devastating events at the end of the first book. She is trying her best to run Genevieves tavern, but it is not going particularly well. The economy has taken a severe downward turn in

Entertaining from the first page to the last! If you already loved the first Widdershins story, you'll certainly love this one! I almost could not stop reading during the last 100 pages. Even if I did not like the outcome at the end, but at some point I was sure something like this would have to happen. I am pretty much looking forward to the next story!

First I have to say, evil author alert (in a good way of course!). This time I stopped reading and shouted no!!! (and by now my poor bf is used to me going crazy over a book). So he "listened" while I rambled on and cursed the author and then hurried and finished the rest of the book. I think Marmell might just take the first place for biggest shock in a book this year. *still in shock*. Well done there.As for the book, I do like Widdershins and her constant companion Olgun, and I am so curious

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.