Free Download Books The Rose Garden Online

Share:
Free Download Books The Rose Garden  Online
The Rose Garden Paperback | Pages: 476 pages
Rating: 4.03 | 27531 Users | 2999 Reviews

Define Books Conducive To The Rose Garden

Original Title: The Rose Garden
ISBN: 0749009519 (ISBN13: 9780749009519)
Edition Language: English
Setting: Cornwall, England(United Kingdom)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America Nominee for Novel with Strong Romantic Elements (2012), Romantic Times Reviewers' Choice Award (RT Award) for Historical Fantasy/Paranormal (2011), OKRWA National Readers Choice Award for Novel with Romantic Elements (2011)

Rendition In Pursuance Of Books The Rose Garden

When Eva's film star sister Katrina dies, she leaves California and returns to Cornwall, where they spent their childhood summers, to scatter Katrina's ashes and in doing so return her to the place where she belongs. But Eva must also confront the ghosts from her own past, as well as those from a time long before her own. For the house where she so often stayed as a child is home not only to her old friends the Halletts, but also to the people who had lived there in the eighteenth century. When Eva finally accepts that she is able to slip between centuries and see and talk to the inhabitants from hundreds of years ago, she soon finds herself falling for Daniel Butler, a man who lived - and died - long before she herself was born. Eva begins to question her place in the present, and in laying her sister to rest, comes to realise that she too must decide where she really belongs, choosing between the life she knows and the past she feels so drawn towards.

Details Based On Books The Rose Garden

Title:The Rose Garden
Author:Susanna Kearsley
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 476 pages
Published:May 11th 2011 by Allison & Busby (first published January 1st 2011)
Categories:Historical. Historical Fiction. Romance. Science Fiction. Time Travel. Fiction. Fantasy. Historical Romance

Rating Based On Books The Rose Garden
Ratings: 4.03 From 27531 Users | 2999 Reviews

Notice Based On Books The Rose Garden
Recently divorced and at loose ends in life, Eva Ward accepts the task of scattering her dead sisters ashes at their childhood home in Cornwall. Eva settles in for a long stay at Trelowarth house, but in true Kearsley fashion things start going bump in the night and Eva is walking a path in the present one moment and the is next shes stepped into the past 1715 to be exact. Shes soon involved up to her neck with brothers Daniel and Jack Butler, Both smugglers like any good Cornishman, but they

I would really have loved to give this 3.5 stars.www.theultimatebooknook.blogspot.comAfter reading The Winter Sea, I knew I had to read more by that author, so I picked this book up.I wanted to love it as much as I did The Winter Sea but sadly I didn't. It was still enjoyable and very well written, it just didn't have the enchantment that The Winter Sea did.Kearsley is a fantastic writer. She brings you into these worlds and makes you feel them. She can bring out so many emotions in just one

These books are such cosy reads, perfect for what I wanted over the weekend. Something to curl up with and shut out the world. I had to laugh about the author's comment at the back of the book. Maybe not quite as explicitly said as I read it but the Cornwall of stories to the Cornwall of reality is always quite different.

Too busy with RL for a proper review but I loved this one. Maybe not quite as much as some of SKs others but it was still captivating and well written. Looking forward to reading more of hers.

Four stars because for whatever reason, this was exactly the book I needed to read right now. Like, I wasn't really into the romance at all, but the writing worked for me, and I just enjoyed myself.

I find it difficult to rate this novel. On one hand, I was sufficiently engaged by the narrative and the characters to read it in two or three sittings. On the other hand, it requires a massive suspension of disbelief, which at times I found difficult to sustain. The heroine is Eva Ward, who after the death of her much loved sister, travels from the United States to Cornwall to scatter her sister's ashes near Trelowarth House, where she and her sister spent their childhood summers. Family

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.