These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) 
Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they’re worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help.
Then, against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a strange blessing in the tragedy that has thrown them into each other’s arms. Without the hope of a future together in their own world, they begin to wonder—would they be better off staying here forever?
Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it.
The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.
an amazing, truly amazing book
I won a copy of this ARC from Disney Publishers, and I haven't gotten a chance to read it until now. What a mistake. This is by far my favorite YA read from 2013.These Broken Stars, written by the duo Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, takes us to space aboard a massive luxury ship, similar to the Titanic. We immediately meet our two main characters-- Tarver, a solider, and Lilac, the daughter of the richest and most powerful man in the universe. Right away, something happens to the ship, and the

Absolutely brilliant. This is the sci fi I've been waiting for! Action, romance, twists and turns--this book has it all!
Fiona Phillips wrote: "Im sorry. I dont understand our reviews. You rate everything very poorly. I have read some many books that deserve a 4 or 5
4.5 Stars Actually, last year I read a few pages of this book but I did not understand because my English wasn't really good that time so I decided to read another book that I understood.and then 13 days ago I started reading this book again because I didn't know what to read except this book.I thought this book would be weird and boring because everytime I think the book will be great, then it will turn out to be boring. But I wronged this time, very very wronged.I enjoyed this book so much!! I
This is a wilderness waiting to swallow me; Id barely make a dent trying to fight it. There are no rules for me to learn, no points to be scored, no bluffs to be called. This is a hell Ive never imagined.And I think Im going to die here. A lot of people have been calling this an intergalactic Titanic, and while there are certain similarities, particularly in the beginning of the book, the parallels to that doomed cruise liner ends there. I really liked this book. This is a beautifully written
Amie Kaufman
Hardcover | Pages: 378 pages Rating: 3.92 | 57870 Users | 8201 Reviews

List Books In Pursuance Of These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
| Original Title: | These Broken Stars |
| ISBN: | 1423171020 (ISBN13: 9781423171027) |
| Edition Language: | English URL http://thesebrokenstars.com/#book |
| Series: | Starbound #1 |
| Characters: | Lilac LaRoux, Tarver Merendsen |
| Literary Awards: | Aurealis Award for Best Young Adult Novel (2013), The Inky Awards Nominee for Gold Inky (2014), Goodreads Choice Award Nominee for Young Adult Fantasy & Science Fiction (2014), The Inky Awards Shortlist for Gold Inky (2014) |
Interpretation Supposing Books These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
It's a night like any other on board the Icarus. Then, catastrophe strikes: the massive luxury spaceliner is yanked out of hyperspace and plummets into the nearest planet. Lilac LaRoux and Tarver Merendsen survive. And they seem to be alone.Lilac is the daughter of the richest man in the universe. Tarver comes from nothing, a young war hero who learned long ago that girls like Lilac are more trouble than they’re worth. But with only each other to rely on, Lilac and Tarver must work together, making a tortuous journey across the eerie, deserted terrain to seek help.
Then, against all odds, Lilac and Tarver find a strange blessing in the tragedy that has thrown them into each other’s arms. Without the hope of a future together in their own world, they begin to wonder—would they be better off staying here forever?
Everything changes when they uncover the truth behind the chilling whispers that haunt their every step. Lilac and Tarver may find a way off this planet. But they won’t be the same people who landed on it.
The Starbound Trilogy: Three worlds. Three love stories. One enemy.
Mention Appertaining To Books These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
| Title | : | These Broken Stars (Starbound #1) |
| Author | : | Amie Kaufman |
| Book Format | : | Hardcover |
| Book Edition | : | Special Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 378 pages |
| Published | : | December 10th 2013 by Disney Hyperion |
| Categories | : | Young Adult. Science Fiction. Romance. Fantasy |
Rating Appertaining To Books These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
Ratings: 3.92 From 57870 Users | 8201 ReviewsDiscuss Appertaining To Books These Broken Stars (Starbound #1)
This is more of a 3.7 for me - i enjoyed it but i'm not crazy about it, here's my full booktak/review: http://youtu.be/ZD-m6fhRfhA =)an amazing, truly amazing book
I won a copy of this ARC from Disney Publishers, and I haven't gotten a chance to read it until now. What a mistake. This is by far my favorite YA read from 2013.These Broken Stars, written by the duo Amie Kaufman and Meagan Spooner, takes us to space aboard a massive luxury ship, similar to the Titanic. We immediately meet our two main characters-- Tarver, a solider, and Lilac, the daughter of the richest and most powerful man in the universe. Right away, something happens to the ship, and the

Absolutely brilliant. This is the sci fi I've been waiting for! Action, romance, twists and turns--this book has it all!
Fiona Phillips wrote: "Im sorry. I dont understand our reviews. You rate everything very poorly. I have read some many books that deserve a 4 or 5
4.5 Stars Actually, last year I read a few pages of this book but I did not understand because my English wasn't really good that time so I decided to read another book that I understood.and then 13 days ago I started reading this book again because I didn't know what to read except this book.I thought this book would be weird and boring because everytime I think the book will be great, then it will turn out to be boring. But I wronged this time, very very wronged.I enjoyed this book so much!! I
This is a wilderness waiting to swallow me; Id barely make a dent trying to fight it. There are no rules for me to learn, no points to be scored, no bluffs to be called. This is a hell Ive never imagined.And I think Im going to die here. A lot of people have been calling this an intergalactic Titanic, and while there are certain similarities, particularly in the beginning of the book, the parallels to that doomed cruise liner ends there. I really liked this book. This is a beautifully written


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.