Free Download Crime and Punishment Books

Share:
Free Download Crime and Punishment  Books
Crime and Punishment Paperback | Pages: 671 pages
Rating: 4.21 | 579285 Users | 17158 Reviews

Be Specific About Books Conducive To Crime and Punishment

Original Title: Преступление и наказание
ISBN: 0143058142 (ISBN13: 9780143058144)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Rodion Romanovich Raskolnikov, Porfiry Petrovich, Sofia Semyonovna Marmeladova, Avdotya Romanovna Raskolnikova, Arkady Ivanovich Svidrigailov, Dmitri Prokofich Razumikhin, Katerina Ivanovna Marmeladova, Pyotr Petrovich Luzhin, Raskolnikoff
Setting: Russian Empire Saint Petersburg, Russian Empire,1866 Siberia(Russian Federation)

Narration Concering Books Crime and Punishment

Raskolnikov, a destitute and desperate former student, wanders through the slums of St Petersburg and commits a random murder without remorse or regret. He imagines himself to be a great man, a Napoleon: acting for a higher purpose beyond conventional moral law. But as he embarks on a dangerous game of cat and mouse with a suspicious police investigator, Raskolnikov is pursued by the growing voice of his conscience and finds the noose of his own guilt tightening around his neck. Only Sonya, a downtrodden prostitute, can offer the chance of redemption.

Details Regarding Books Crime and Punishment

Title:Crime and Punishment
Author:Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Penguin Classics
Pages:Pages: 671 pages
Published:December 31st 2002 by Penguin (first published 1866)
Categories:War. Cultural. Iran. Romance. India. Pakistan. Love

Rating Regarding Books Crime and Punishment
Ratings: 4.21 From 579285 Users | 17158 Reviews

Piece Regarding Books Crime and Punishment
I read Crime and Punishment severs years ago and immediately rated it 5 stars. Then, I started walking around town telling people it was one of my favorite books ever. People would walk up to me on the street and ask, Hey, Justin, you look like a guy who reads good books. Hey, could you power rank your top five favorite books of all time for me? Thats an example of a real life question that no one ever asked me. But, if they did, I was ready to respond!Fahrenheit 451, 1984, Les Miserables, Crime

Fer wrote: "I read Notes from Underground before BK. It it one of the most immersive things I've ever come across. And sorry I did not realize this is

Each one of us is a Raskolnikov.No, not like that - not a shabbily-dressed, impoverished murderer. But we all share his nature. To a T.That, in essence, is the key to understanding Dostoevskys tortuous, convoluted, anxious prose - its the one message that Fyodor Dostoevsky takes anguished pains to drum into our insulated and isolated little heads!Not that, hey, Raskolnikovs not such a bad guy after all... no - its that he is inwardly bad and so are we, potentially at every moment, bad inside -

For the love of Zeus, I have finished! I think we will be living on the moon with robots as our cooks by the time I write a review for this masterpiece, but I just want to let the world (or, at least, 118 friends and 79 followers; okay, the one that's reading this) know that I have finished it. I did it. I can rest in peace. Not now, anyway. I'm somewhat young and have many things to do. But, you know.

I do not know how to begin, I am utterly troubled. What to do? What to say? In my opinion, to write a review of Dostoyevsky's great masterpiece is a very hard undertaking. To write a decent one, even harder. A week ago, if you asked me what my favorite novel was, I'd greatly struggle with it. I might consider Joyce's A Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man, Nabokov's Lolita, or probably even Heller's Catch 22. I might give varying answers. It would probably depend on my mood, or the current



What a sensational reading experience, what an unconditional surrender to an atmosphere of fear, anxiety and confusion - and to an epic battle of wills! Rarely these days do I read with that kind of hopeless, helpless feeling of being completely, utterly lost in the imaginary world. From the first moment, when Raskolnikov steps out on the street and begins wandering around in Petersburg, to the very last pages, I live with the characters, I am part of the story, I have my own opinions, and

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.