Free Download Hidden Riches Books Online

Share:
Free Download Hidden Riches  Books Online
Hidden Riches Paperback | Pages: 392 pages
Rating: 4 | 16706 Users | 366 Reviews

Declare Books Toward Hidden Riches

Original Title: Hidden Riches
ISBN: 0425197220 (ISBN13: 9780425197226)
Edition Language: English
Characters: Dora Conroy, Jed Skimmerhorn
Setting: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania(United States)
Literary Awards: RITA Award by Romance Writers of America for Best Romantic Suspense (1995)

Interpretation To Books Hidden Riches

#1 New York Times bestselling author Nora Roberts unveils the intriguing world of antiques dealing, where an independent woman discovers the price of breathless desire-and the schemes of an obsessed killer...

Dora Conroy has a passion for antiques—and any other rarities she can acquire for her quaint Philadelphia shop. A seasoned dealer, she knows all the tricks of the trade. But she is unprepared for the deadly consequences when she purchases a few curiosities at an auction—and unknowingly brings home a priceless cache that makes her the target of an international criminal. Entwined in a reckless chase, Dora turns to her new neighbor, Jed Skimmerhorn, a cop who’s turned in his badge—and whose desire for lovely Dora puts him back in the line of fire. Fighting their attraction while falling in love, they find that hidden riches can have a most ordinary façade. And that possession can be a lethal obsession…

Itemize Out Of Books Hidden Riches

Title:Hidden Riches
Author:Nora Roberts
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Deluxe Edition
Pages:Pages: 392 pages
Published:July 6th 2004 by Berkley (first published July 13th 1994)
Categories:Romance. Romantic Suspense. Contemporary Romance. Contemporary. Fiction. Mystery

Rating Out Of Books Hidden Riches
Ratings: 4 From 16706 Users | 366 Reviews

Notice Out Of Books Hidden Riches
Isadora, or Dora, gets to be an unwilling participant in art smuggling when she buys a few things at an auction. A trail of corpses leads directly to Dora and a rich art collector that stops at nothing to get a painting back.Jed is a cop on personal leave since he brought down a drug lord who killed his sister. He is very angry at the world and have a big problem letting people under his skin. Especially a hot landlady.The story of Dora and Jed is, as usual with Nora Roberts, filled with witty

I really enjoyed this romantic suspense novel from '94. I found it at the bookstore - I'm happy for an author's earlier books to be re-released, as long as they're clearly marked, as this one was. I think my favorite part of this was the contrast between the really nice heroine and the truly nasty bad guys. Our heroine isn't a push over or bland, but she is someone who cares about others, tries to do the right thing, and is all around likable. The baddies are selfish, mean, and enjoy killing.

Re-reading. Made the time on the elliptical and treadmill pass quickly this morning, which is always nice! this is still one of my favorite old-skool Nora books. Her non JD Robb books are always hit and miss for me, but I always enjoy this one.

3.5 stars.A good romantic suspense from NR. I enjoyed Dora's theatrical family. Jed's character, on the other hand, is not as appealing. The finale was a bit more violent than I anticipated but all in all, a satisfactory read.

This is the first and probably the only book by Nora Roberts that I finished and enjoyed. I was so surprised when I found out this book was first published in 1994! I was sure it was somewhere in the early 2000s. I wasnt that interested in the crime part of the book, but I loved Doras family, and I absolutely enjoyed the sarcastic banter between her and Jed.



It has been years since I have read a Nora Roberts' book and Hidden Riches was a good read to introduce me to her. No great shakes of "literature" but there is always a good story line, albeit cheesy, and a happy ending. This story worked for me since I listened to it in the car and while walking. I look forward to downloading a few more books by her. Go Cards! L1C4!!

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.