Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book) 
"Did they live happily ever after? HAHAHAHAHA. No." Sure beats reading the Odyssey.

Rezension: https://youtu.be/Nm9lDT2X6zs
English/ItalianoFirst of all, I have to say I am not a native english speaker so, please, I prefer to not be attacked, if I made any mistakes. Instead of do that, it would be nice if you corrected me, thank you :)I wrote this review ages ago, but Im posting it just now because I wrote it in a piece of paper and I, uhm, am a lazy person so I left the review in paper instead of writing it on computer. The reason why I didnt write it in computer at first is because it got broken (it still is and I
This is easily the best book of Greek myths ever! It was interesting, I learned a lot, and best of all, it was narrated by PERCY. FREAKING. JACKSON! All the sass we know and love was back and better than ever! Also, THE FUNNY CHAPTER TITLES YESSSS! Words can't describe how much I miss the chapter titles in the Heroes of Olympus! All the stories in this book were so well put together, which in itself was great, but they were so funny! It's rare I didn't grin really big at least a few times a
FINISHED THIS AND LOVED IT! Here's my review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBm6K...
Rick Riordan
Kindle Edition | Pages: 417 pages Rating: 4.49 | 46794 Users | 3477 Reviews

Present Books As Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book)
| Original Title: | Percy Jackson's Greek Gods ASIN B00HVMAS0W |
| Edition Language: | English |
| Series: | Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book, Camp Half-Blood Chronicles |
Narration During Books Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book)
"A publisher in New York asked me to write down what I know about the Greek gods, and I was like, Can we do this anonymously? Because I don't need the Olympians mad at me again. But if it helps you to know your Greek gods, and survive an encounter with them if they ever show up in your face, then I guess writing all this down will be my good deed for the week." So begins Percy Jackson's Greek Gods, in which the son of Poseidon adds his own magic--and sarcastic asides--to the classics. He explains how the world was created, then gives readers his personal take on a who's who of ancients, from Apollo to Zeus. Percy does not hold back. "If you like horror shows, blood baths, lying, stealing, backstabbing, and cannibalism, then read on, because it definitely was a Golden Age for all that." Dramatic full-color illustrations throughout by Caldecott Honoree John Rocco make this volume--a must for home, library, and classroom shelves--as stunning as it is entertaining.Details Appertaining To Books Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book)
| Title | : | Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book) |
| Author | : | Rick Riordan |
| Book Format | : | Kindle Edition |
| Book Edition | : | Deluxe Edition |
| Pages | : | Pages: 417 pages |
| Published | : | August 19th 2014 by Disney Hyperion (first published January 1st 2014) |
| Categories | : | Fantasy. Mythology. Young Adult |
Rating Appertaining To Books Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book)
Ratings: 4.49 From 46794 Users | 3477 ReviewsJudgment Appertaining To Books Percy Jackson's Greek Gods (Percy Jackson and the Olympians #companion book)
I LOVED THIS! IT MAKES ME LOVE PERCY SO MUCH MORE (IF THAT WAS EVEN POSSIBLE!)My small "full" review posted on my blog at The Bookish Khaleesi"Did they live happily ever after? HAHAHAHAHA. No." Sure beats reading the Odyssey.

Rezension: https://youtu.be/Nm9lDT2X6zs
English/ItalianoFirst of all, I have to say I am not a native english speaker so, please, I prefer to not be attacked, if I made any mistakes. Instead of do that, it would be nice if you corrected me, thank you :)I wrote this review ages ago, but Im posting it just now because I wrote it in a piece of paper and I, uhm, am a lazy person so I left the review in paper instead of writing it on computer. The reason why I didnt write it in computer at first is because it got broken (it still is and I
This is easily the best book of Greek myths ever! It was interesting, I learned a lot, and best of all, it was narrated by PERCY. FREAKING. JACKSON! All the sass we know and love was back and better than ever! Also, THE FUNNY CHAPTER TITLES YESSSS! Words can't describe how much I miss the chapter titles in the Heroes of Olympus! All the stories in this book were so well put together, which in itself was great, but they were so funny! It's rare I didn't grin really big at least a few times a
FINISHED THIS AND LOVED IT! Here's my review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBm6K...


No comments
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.