Online Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1) Books Download Free

Share:

Be Specific About Epithetical Books Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)

Title:Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)
Author:H.M. Ward
Book Format:Paperback
Book Edition:Special Edition
Pages:Pages: 496 pages
Published:April 15th 2011 by Laree Bailey Press (first published March 27th 2011)
Categories:Young Adult. Fantasy. Paranormal. Demons
Online Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1) Books Download Free
Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1) Paperback | Pages: 496 pages
Rating: 3.82 | 4633 Users | 345 Reviews

Ilustration To Books Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)

The Valefar boy tricked Ivy Taylor into kissing him, but he took much more than a kiss - he stole her soul and left her within inches of death. By surviving, Ivy is drawn into the conflict between the Martis and the Valefar. The war between these two immortal forces has raged for millennia without distraction. Until now.

Ivy is an anomaly-she is the only person who has ever walked away from a demon kiss alive. Her survival gives her unique and deadly abilities. Too powerful to ignore, Ivy is a threat to both armies. These two ancient enemies will stop at nothing to kill the seventeen-year-old.

Surviving is nothing new for headstrong Ivy, but her survival has never depended on another person before. This time it does. And if she misplaces her trust, she's dead. To her horror, she starts falling in love at the worst possible time-with the enemy. He appears to be protecting her. But she can't be certain if he is trying to help her, or help himself to her power. For Ivy, trusting the right person is the difference between love and survival, or a deadly demon kiss.

List Books Supposing Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)

Original Title: Demon Kissed
ISBN: 0615467091 (ISBN13: 9780615467092)
Edition Language: English URL http://www.demonkissed.com
Series: Demon Kissed #1
Characters: Ivy Taylor, Collin Smith, Shannon, Eric
Setting: Long Island, New York(United States)


Rating Epithetical Books Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)
Ratings: 3.82 From 4633 Users | 345 Reviews

Weigh Up Epithetical Books Demon Kissed (Demon Kissed #1)
So loved this book it's a must read. If you love a good mystery, forbidden love, and unforeseen twist this is your series. I only hope the next selection is even better.

CANNOT wait to read Cursed (the second book in the demon kissed series)

I was only 70 pages in when I relized I had more than half the book to go. I had to force myself to keep reading. Stuff was going on, but it seemed to drag. All of the important plot points didn't seem that important, it was like "oh, well, yeah...K, whatever", nothing was emotional: angel blood-cool, prophecy- okay, immortal- how am I going to hide that when I'm 80, going to hell- send you a postcard. I know it was supposed to seem like she was taking everything in stride, like she finally

I am actually REALLY SURPRISED that this book is getting the stellar reviews that it is. The plot was all over the place, undeveloped, and the writing was abysmal. Eeeeesh. I won't be waiting for the sequel.

I can't do it, I can't finish this book. It beats me.40 more pages and I would've finished it, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. It's not a horrible story, the characters weren't bad, but the writing style was filled with little gaps, for instance you are reading a confrontation between two chatacters who were in a room together, one of them said someting, and then the heroine is reflecting on it, you don't get to know how your heroine left the room, it's bam! suddenly shes walking out, no

I found Demon Kissed on my kindle when I was searching for new books to read and I am so glad that I did! This was a completely unique story that captivates you from the very first chapter. The descriptions in this book alone will have you reading non-stop and the characters are amazing as well! The book starts out with Ivy being on a date with her boyfriend Jake, but Jake isn't want he seems. He is Valefar, a demon who steals the souls of the living. When he kisses Ivy to take her soul and kill

"Your passion will keep you alive Ivy Taylor, but it will also risk your soul. It dictates what you do, how you live, and with whom you lay your loyalties. Oh child. You have so much good in you, and so much darkness too.." A kiss is no big deal...right?Sure. If the guy you're kissing isn't a soul-thirsty demon intent on ending your life.From the moment Ivy Taylor is demon-kissed her life will never be the same again.Enter a tale of angel-picked individuals, soul seeking demons, dreadful

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.