Online I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! Books Download Free

Share:

Point Books In Favor Of I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!

Original Title: I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!
ISBN: 0152024883 (ISBN13: 9780152024888)
Edition Language: English
Literary Awards: Grand Canyon Reader Award for Picture Book (2008), Alabama Library Association Children's Book of the Year for K-1 (2006)
Online I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!  Books Download Free
I Ain't Gonna Paint No More! Hardcover | Pages: 32 pages
Rating: 4.27 | 11272 Users | 922 Reviews

Rendition As Books I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!

A dab of blue here, a splash of red there, a goopy smear of green . . . everywhere. To the tune of "It Ain't Gonna Rain No More," one creative kid floods his world with color, painting first the walls, then the ceiling, then HIMSELF! Before this feisty artist is through, he'll have painted his head, back, hands, legs, feet, and . . . Oh no--here comes Mama!

Karen Beaumont's zippy text and David Catrow's zany illustrations turn an infamous childhood activity into raucous storytime fun, giving a silly twist to the fine art of self-expression.

List Containing Books I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!

Title:I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!
Author:Karen Beaumont
Book Format:Hardcover
Book Edition:First Edition
Pages:Pages: 32 pages
Published:April 1st 2005 by Harcourt
Categories:Childrens. Picture Books. Art. Storytime

Rating Containing Books I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!
Ratings: 4.27 From 11272 Users | 922 Reviews

Evaluation Containing Books I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!


Silly song, silly art, silly fun!

Using the song "It Ain't Gonna Rain No More" as a starting point, author Karen Beaumont spins a rhyming tale about a young boy who just can't seem to stop painting - especially himself! Full of exuberance, and a love of bright colors, his painterly instincts break out, even after his mother had forbidden him from continuing. The only thing that can put an end to his artistic depredations is... running out of paint!Although unfamiliar with the song upon which it is based, I found I Ain't Gonna

Great little rap/poem - saw it used with an SEND group as a "massage poem", using the body parts named to involve some sensory play and then leading on to painting.

I read this for Toddler Storytime yesterday, and it was a lot of fun! The artwork is awesome, with lots of fun colors on every page! And it is a very rhythmic book, that you can sing along to. The kids had a great time guessing which body part would get painted next. Only one (slightly) negative moment: I had one parent say loudly "Ain't is NOT a word" right in the beginning of the story. I should have thought about how I could have responded to that when I first read the picture book several

5yo didn't like it, kid just makes a mess

5yo didn't like it, kid just makes a mess

No comments

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.